Gekkou Online ©

Gekkou Online is a continuity of the Sword Art Online storyline featuring a new set of players. Follow heroes such as Kane, Akimoto, and Nikko and watch their adventure to save the world of Gekkou Online. You are a player, you must survive in this world.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi [SAO Edition]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi  [SAO Edition] Empty
PostSubject: Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi [SAO Edition]   Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi  [SAO Edition] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:43 pm

Kane stood with his body straight, he had his arms at his side and his dual swords on his back. He was standing several feet in front of Akimoto Heikichi, who was in the same standing position. The two were in a large arena on floor 60, the rest of the Eternal Keepers were in the stands of the arena as well with tons and tons of other players. Above Kane and Akimoto, a picture showed their faces and names with a 'Vs' in between the two. Below it, a time limit started counting down, it was now at 50 seconds left until the fight started.

Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi  [SAO Edition] Heathcliff_VS_Kirito_BD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldofgekkouonline.forumotion.com
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi [SAO Edition]   Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi  [SAO Edition] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:59 pm

Akimoto looked among the crowd, then turned to Kane. "You do realize, you're going to win because of that dual wielding. But don't think I won't fight you until you tire." He said with a smile, holding a hand out to shake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi [SAO Edition]   Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi  [SAO Edition] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:01 pm

Kane shook Akimoto's hand and stepped back. "I won't use the special attacks, I promise." The timer was now at 25 seconds. He lifted his hands up and slowly pulled out the Illuminator and the Manipulator. "Great crowd huh?" He gave a laugh and looked at the others. "Maeko, Yang, Kisho, and the others are watching, may the best man win." He bent down into position with his swords at his side.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi [SAO Edition]   Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi  [SAO Edition] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:03 pm

"Mhm. The two best fighters in SAO doing a dual? Even Redcliff showed up from the knights of the blood oath." Akimoto said, laughing as he pulled out his mithrodian sword. He got into his position and waited for the match to start. "May the best man win."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi [SAO Edition]   Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi  [SAO Edition] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:04 pm

The two stared at each other with an intense look without blinking while the countdown counted from 10. When it hit 0, and the fight began, Kane sprung forward with astounding speed and slashed the Illuminator down towards Akimoto's head.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi [SAO Edition]   Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi  [SAO Edition] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:05 pm

Akimoto dodged it, by just barely turning to the side. Kane fell to the ground and Akimoto slashed his sword at him, right around his arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi [SAO Edition]   Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi  [SAO Edition] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:07 pm

Kane held the Manipulator up and pushed it back between his arm and Akimoto's blade, blocking it. He pushed the Manipulator and caused Akimoto to step back, the two were fighting and dodging at great speeds.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi [SAO Edition]   Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi  [SAO Edition] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:08 pm

"I can barely see what's going on." Maeko said to Kisho as they watched.---

Akimoto swiped his sword at Kane's head, and then moved around at a fast speed and kicked his legs out from under him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi [SAO Edition]   Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi  [SAO Edition] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:15 pm

Kane did a back flip and landed on his knee he quickly sprung up and slashed his swords at Akimoto. Akimoto lifted his sword and blocked Kane's Manipulator and he quickly slashed it at him. Kane ducked really quickly and thrust the Illuminator towards Akimoto, who spun around it and slashed his sword at Kane who tilted his torso backwards to dodge the blade
Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi  [SAO Edition] Tumblr_n4i8h7zYAm1s50q0wo1_500
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi [SAO Edition]   Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi  [SAO Edition] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:17 pm

Akimoto ran at Kane, who was still in the leaning back position, he stepped on his chest, flipped off of it and then sliced his chest, it was a direct hit. It took about 10 percent of his health. His shirt now had a rip in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi [SAO Edition]   Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi  [SAO Edition] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:19 pm

Kane jumped off the ground and threw both his swords to hit Akimoto in the arm, causing two wounds. It also took about 15 percent of his health, yet the two had high enough health levels that it was hardly visible.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi [SAO Edition]   Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi  [SAO Edition] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:21 pm

Akimoto turned around, slicing three or four times, fast enough that his sword was mainly a blur. Each hit directly, one hitting Kane's right arm, another hitting his thigh and the final hitting the side of his face, along with one that barely sliced his clothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi [SAO Edition]   Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi  [SAO Edition] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:24 pm

"Wow! This is a great fight." Kiyoko and Yang said simultaneously, Yin was next to Yang and he nodded, seeing the Midnight Swordsman in action was great.

Kane hopped back and flipped. He skidded on his feet a few inches as Akimoto lunged towards him. This allowed Kane to quickly spring forward, quick enough so Akimoto couldn't catch himself. Kane gripped both of his swords tightly and stabbed Akimoto tons of times over and over on the arms and on the side of his torso. He finished up with a slash to the cheek causing him to step to the side.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi [SAO Edition]   Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi  [SAO Edition] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:28 pm

Akimoto's health dropped about halfway, he now had nearly 30 % left. He ran at Kane, who tried to dodge his slice to the torso but failed. Akimoto cut his torso, then jumped and did a full 360. He kicked Kane to the ground and then stuck his sword into his arm, which caused his health to go down to about the same as his own. He then pulled the sword out and stepped back, in a fighting position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi [SAO Edition]   Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi  [SAO Edition] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:30 pm

Kane kicked himself up and he quickly dashed forward slashing towards Akimoto at full speed.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi [SAO Edition]   Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi  [SAO Edition] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:31 pm

The hit landed. It hit Akimoto in the leg, which made his health drop down to 15%. He stood, ten seconds left. Nine. Eight. He quickly ran at Kane, slicing and dodging anything he threw at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi [SAO Edition]   Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi  [SAO Edition] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:33 pm

Kane hopped back, he and Akimoto flew across the area, Akimoto was directly above Kane. Kane quickly smashed his head up and headabutted Akimoto in the face just as time ran out. They both fell onto the ground, Kane first, and Akimoto a few feet behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi [SAO Edition]   Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi  [SAO Edition] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:36 pm

A menu type icon appeared in the middle of the arena, it was red and it said "TIE" In big bold letters, the crow had a mixture of cheers and shouts while Kane and Akimoto just laid on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi [SAO Edition]   Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi  [SAO Edition] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:37 pm

Akimoto stood up as the dust settled. He walked over to Kane, and held a hand out. "Need a hand?" He asked, He was worn out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi [SAO Edition]   Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi  [SAO Edition] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:39 pm

Kane threw his hand up and grabbed Akimoto's to pull himself up.

"A tie?" Yang muttered to herself. "Didn't Kane have more health than Akimoto?" She asked to no one in particular. Kiyoko shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi [SAO Edition]   Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi  [SAO Edition] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:41 pm

"He did." Maeko said, she was beaming. She was surprised, and joyed. And Proud. "He tied with Kane. Who had more health, AND he's a dual wielder."

"Good job man." Akimoto said, chuckling as they stood in the middle of the arena. Akimoto grabbed Kane's hand and shot both his and Kane's hand in the air as a celebratory gesture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi [SAO Edition]   Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi  [SAO Edition] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:45 pm

"They both won because they were still conscious during the fightand because they could still fight, not to mention both of them still had full energy." Kisho spoke out loud. "They both lost because they were unable to knock their opponent down below the specific health limit, which was 10%."

Yang crossed her arms as if she was in a grumpy attitude. "What kind of fight rule is that."

Yin scratched his head. "A pretty dang good one."

Kiyoko nodded her head as Kane and Akimoto finished up the results from the duel.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi [SAO Edition]   Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi  [SAO Edition] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:48 pm

"It doesn't matter. All that matters is that we know we have two amazing fighters as the leaders of our guild." Maeko said, looking down at the two.

"Didn't think I'd last as long as I did." Akimoto said with a laugh as he lowered his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi [SAO Edition]   Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi  [SAO Edition] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:51 pm

"Yeah." Yang replied and shrugged her shoulders.

"Just keep onto that energy for tomorrow's trip." Kane gave a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi [SAO Edition]   Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi  [SAO Edition] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kane Kioshi vs. Akimoto Heikichi [SAO Edition]
Page 1 of 1