Gekkou Online ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gekkou Online ©

Gekkou Online is a continuity of the Sword Art Online storyline featuring a new set of players. Follow heroes such as Kane, Akimoto, and Nikko and watch their adventure to save the world of Gekkou Online. You are a player, you must survive in this world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  Empty
PostSubject: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 9:45 pm

A young man sat on his bed, alone in his room. He grabbed hold of something on his desk as what appeared to be a helmet. He lowered the device onto his head and laid back. The sound of motors buzzed in his head as he closed his eyes. "Link Start!" He muttered, a blinding light shot through his vision and into his head. Rainbow colors shot past followed by mechanisms scanning the user's brain. The man chose English as his language, even though he was living in Japan with his family, who had moved there a few weeks prior. The man entered his username and password with a little box popping up saying "Character Creation, beta test still available, would you like to use it?" The user selected yes as the yes option and the name of the character glowed brighter than the other options. This user's name was Kane, Kane Kioshi.

"Welcome to Sword Art Online!" appeared on screen and immediately shot out of view following with a blue vortex type animation. A blinding light made his vision blurry and he opened his eyes, he was standing in a town square as players walked past him. Kane Looked down at his feet and held his hands into view, he clenched his fists that were inside brown fingerless gloves. Kane gave a smile as he straightened his black starter shirt. "Glad to be back." He thought to himself as he looked out at a fountain, his long and shaggy dark brunette hair shifted to the side as he turned his head to watch other players roam around.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofgekkouonline.forumotion.com
Kisho Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 9:54 pm

Kisho was leaning on a nearby wall, he was surrounded by people, declining requests they sent
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 9:59 pm

Kane looked over at Kisho. He gave a slight snicker as he turned his head and started walking around the town.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:07 pm

Yang sat on a bench with her brother, explaining the different functions in the Menu. She looked at the missing logout button for a moment. "Chas-" Yang glared at him. "I mean Yang, sorry. what are you looking at?" Yin asked. "There's a button missing but I'm sure it's nothing," Yang replied, before moving on to how to work with items and equipment.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:07 pm

Kane tightened his gloves as he walked past stands and stands of in game souvenirs. He stopped and bought a small apple from a fruits stand. He had his in game money back from when he was in Beta.
Back to top Go down
Kisho Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:11 pm

Kisho pats Kanes shoulder "Hey, what's up?" He asks, "Oh, sorry, sometimes I randomly talk to people" Kisho added, as if he knew Kane was gonna ask why Kisho was there
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:12 pm

Kane turned his head. He lifted his hand up and wiped one of his long strands of hair out of his eyes as he took a bite of the apple he had. It shattered into a evaporating chrome pieces afterwards. "Hey." He simply stated. "It's fine, it's a new experience of gaming so people do whatever they can."
Back to top Go down
Kisho Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:13 pm

"True, anyways are you new to Sword Art Online?" Kisho asked "I'm a Beta Player myself, I wanted to test the game out before I was sure I wanted to get it" He continued
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:13 pm

"No, I was a beta tester as well." Kane held his hand out for a hand shake. "My name is Kane."
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:14 pm

Yang closed the menu. "Anyway, there's lots of vendors and stuff. I have some money if you want to get a bite to eat," Yang said. "Wait-,"Yin said as soon as Yang finished her sentence,"You mean there's food here? Like real, tasty food?" He had jumped up off the bench.
Back to top Go down
Kisho Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:17 pm

"Names Kisho" Kisho responded "Were you heading somewhere in specific? Or are you just looking around?" He asked, Pulling a slice of bread from is inventory, taking a bite
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:18 pm

"I was planning on sticking around the town for the day and head out into the game world in the morning." Kane replied.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:19 pm

Yang led Yin to a fruit stand behind where Kisho and Kane were talking. Yang addressed Yin,"Pick out any one thing you want, I'll pay." Smiling happily at the free food, Yin picked out fresh apples for the two of them and Yang payed with money from her beta runs.
Back to top Go down
Kisho Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:19 pm

"I'll come along if you don't mind, we can start leveling up for the Floor Boss" Kisho said enthusiasticly, Finishing his bread
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

"Possibly for a while." Kane lifted his mouth into a smile and set his hands at his side.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:21 pm

A figure stood a few feet from Kane and Kisho, leaning against a wall in a black trench coat that ended at about his knees, black boots that came up above the ankle and a black starter shirt underneath the trench. Black pants completed the look, along with hair that came down over one eye and a scar across the visible one. He hung his head, giving a smirk at their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:23 pm

Kane shifted his eyes to the side and gave a quick glance towards the figure. He crossed his arms and kept his eyes glancing in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:23 pm

Yang approached Kane and Kisho, with Yin in tow munching on his virtual apple. "Hey, I overheard you two were beta-testers, I didn't know there'd be so many in the area! The name's Yang." She pointed behind her with her thumb. "And that's Yin. Nice to meet you two." Yin mumbled a hello from behind.
Back to top Go down
Kisho Kenshin

"Kisho" Kisho said, not noticing Kane watching the guy "Nice to meet you guys, too" He added
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:24 pm

"Yin and Yang. What a hell of a pair." The guy said from behind them, still leaning against the wall with his head hanging. His arms were crossed in front of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:25 pm

"Who are you?" Kane said, his smile turned into a slight frown as he turned his whole head towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:26 pm

"Does it matter? You're a beta tester. I'm a beta tester. That's all that needs to be stated at the moment" He said coldly, standing from the wall, to his full height. 6'6.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 pm

"It'd be good to you know, know your name," Yang pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 pm

"Is this where all the beta testers spawned? Are we somewhere on the outskirts of the town and everyone else is somewhere where the beta testers aren't?" Kane thought out loud. "It seems as though the majority of the people in this part of the game are from the beta testing."
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

" You really don't know?" Akimoto said with a laugh as he began to walk towards them, he got up close to Kane and whispered "This is the slums of the game, where all beta testers, who actually stand a chance in the game go. The ignorant, simple minded people who are just starting get put into the middle of the city." He said, and then backed away. Starting to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next