Gekkou Online ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gekkou Online ©

Gekkou Online is a continuity of the Sword Art Online storyline featuring a new set of players. Follow heroes such as Kane, Akimoto, and Nikko and watch their adventure to save the world of Gekkou Online. You are a player, you must survive in this world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alucard Fahrenheit Tepes - "The Count"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alucard Fahrenheit Tepes

Alucard Fahrenheit Tepes

Alucard Fahrenheit Tepes - "The Count" Empty
PostSubject: Alucard Fahrenheit Tepes - "The Count"   Alucard Fahrenheit Tepes - "The Count" I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:53 pm

The self-proclaimed son of Dracula, the Lord of all Vampires. Some say he was preordained to be stronger than any human, but not stronger than his father. His real name is Lucian Fahrenheit Tepes. His mother was killed in a plot devised by his father, and Lucian lived most of his life under the influence of the Count, being taught how to fight - along with extensive knowledge of dark arts. After merely standing by for as long as he could tolerate, he broke away from his father's side and disappeared. He then went by the name "Alucard," - his father's branded name in reverse, to symbolize that he stood for beliefs opposite that of his father.

Persona
Alucard's emotions vary to great degrees. More often than not, he is extremely calm and collected. In a fight, he allows every emotion portrayed in battle to take over at once. He allows aggression, hate, and sorrow to overwhelm him, letting the emotion flow and carry him through the battle.
Alucard never gave much thought to his role in the grand scheme of things. He drifts lazily about, not giving much thought to the consequences of his actions. Why? Simply put, he is bored. He never strives to posture. That is the key to Alucard - he is incredibly bored. He is aristocracy. He is nobility - surrounded by plebes and peasants, and not one of them he sees as a good fight.
However, that is a personal and psychological reason. The theological reason he acts this way is that he wants humanity to achieve victory. He is the incarnation of demon powers. If he is the son of the Count, Vlad ostensibly waged war against God - to defeat God. Alucard was bred into this cycle - and he despises it. He deeply desires for a human to defeat him - without divine intervention.
Alucard was eventually recruited into the Phantom Troupe, a well-known mercenary guild - the fourth member to join. Why did he join? He was asked that very same question once. He replied with,
"Truth be told, I'm not really sure myself. For fun? For sport? Perhaps you humans are giving me a sense of whimsy."
Many have speculated that the reason he was recruited into the guild was because of his mind for tactics. The guild rarely dealt in war, but when they took part - Alucard was always appointed as the strategist. His most notable victory being the battle of Floor 22, when enemy forces approached by boat from the Lake. He deployed an empty ship, filled with oil and gunpowder. A single archer nocked an arrow swathed in fire, loosing at the boat, setting the sea ablaze.  

Abilities
Alucard's sword is equipped for long range combat - the blade is lengthy, equipped for both slashing and thrusting.
Alucard's fighting style is unique in the way that he gets more powerful the more he fights. His weapon, physical techniques, and auxiliary techniques grow in power as he gets drawn deeper into the fight. He can release this energy from his blade. The longer he fights, the more powerful his abilities become, allowing him to release torrents of negative energy at his opponents - both in the form of arched waves and a shockwave around him.

Appearance

Alucard wears a black coat with golden trimming - the collar of the coat stretching just above his jaw. He wears a black vest underneath his coat, strapped with leather buckles. A scarf of noble design is wrapped around his neck, tightly tied to where it does not drop down. A black cloak is also worn over his coat. (See profile picture for a more visual depiction.)

"Those who dare impersonate the dead are judged to join their ranks."

"To be united by hatred is a fragile alliance at best."

"I will not deny my heritage. I am Lucian Fahrenheit Tepes, first son of Count Dracula Vlad Tepes... but If I am to be defeated, it will be by human hands."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: If you couldn't tell already, I was inspired by both Alucard from Castlevania, and Alucard from Hellsing Ultimate. I thought it would be a fresh change of pace to add deep fantasy elements into the mix - especially those of Castlevania and Hellsing. I'd appreciate criticism - more on Lucian's story later.
Back to top Go down

Alucard Fahrenheit Tepes - "The Count"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gekkou Online © :: Information :: Orange Players and Floor Bosses-
Jump to: