Gekkou Online ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gekkou Online ©

Gekkou Online is a continuity of the Sword Art Online storyline featuring a new set of players. Follow heroes such as Kane, Akimoto, and Nikko and watch their adventure to save the world of Gekkou Online. You are a player, you must survive in this world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

[Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:25 pm

Akimoto walked over to Kane, and handed him a health potion. "Good job." He said to Shinku. "Not many last that long."
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:29 pm

"Hmph." Shinku muttered, wiping his mouth from digital spit. "You're a good fighter Midnight Swordsman. How would you like to join the Crimson Guard? I'm looking for a replacement second in command." He stuck his hand out for a hand shake.

Kane held the health potion in his hand and slid it into his pocket, he then hoisted the Manipulator blade up and lowered it into it's holster. "Sorry, I'm not looking for a guild, I have friends in one I'm already in, I'm sure you know our story." He tapped Shinku's hand away as he turned around, letting Shinku see half of his face. "And if I didn't have a guild, I would be a Solo Player, just like I was the day I started." He turned his head and started walking the way he came. "Come on Akimoto, let's go Yang. We're done here."
Back to top Go down
https://worldofgekkouonline.forumotion.com
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:41 pm

Akimoto nodded and tossed Shinku a health potion. "You need your strength for when we dual." He confirmed, and followed Kane.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:45 pm

Once Kane walked up to her side, Yang turned around and walked away next to him with the three heading off into the town. Gekkou Online knew that the Eternal Keepers were back.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:46 pm

The crowd of players still remained around the town plaza, each of them anxious after watching the fight that just went down. In the heat of the hustle, a young man stood far away from where Kane and Shinku fought, he was leaning against a building watching the fight.

"So they're back huh?" The young man thought, he opened his eyes and lifted his head to stare off into the plaza, the young man was wearing a blue helmet that covered his entire head except for his eyes and the bridge of his nose. A blue scarf that swayed in the wind complimented his black uniform with white lining. Staring off in the direction the Eternal Keepers headed, the man pushed himself off the wall and gave a smile inside his helmet, he turned the opposite way and walked through the plaza.

"My time will come."
Back to top Go down
https://worldofgekkouonline.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7