Gekkou Online ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gekkou Online ©

Gekkou Online is a continuity of the Sword Art Online storyline featuring a new set of players. Follow heroes such as Kane, Akimoto, and Nikko and watch their adventure to save the world of Gekkou Online. You are a player, you must survive in this world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have a Christmas. In Gekkou Online!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

Have a Christmas. In Gekkou Online! Empty
PostSubject: Have a Christmas. In Gekkou Online!   Have a Christmas. In Gekkou Online! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 5:53 pm

Dean Alburn sat on the edge of his bed, his Amusphere II sitting next to him. His window was open, allowing the cool winter breeze to enter. A few snowflakes drifted in, soon to melt on the floor or surroundings it landed on. He wore a black tanktop, and black sweat pants. It was the saturday before Christmas, and he was somewhat eager. Rumors were, Gekkou Online was going to have a huge overhaul on Christmas eve.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: Have a Christmas. In Gekkou Online!   Have a Christmas. In Gekkou Online! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 6:01 pm

Chase was already in Gekkou Online, she was pretty excited for the Christmas themes.  Walking around town she waited for one of her other friends to come online.

Last edited by Yang on Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: Have a Christmas. In Gekkou Online!   Have a Christmas. In Gekkou Online! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 6:06 pm

Maeko logged in, and teleported to the only online member of her party. Yang. She appeared beside her, and smiled. She wore a long black trench coat, combat boots, mid length shorts, and a red sweater. Her sword was sheated on her back. "Heyo Yang." She said, looking around at the snow.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: Have a Christmas. In Gekkou Online!   Have a Christmas. In Gekkou Online! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 6:14 pm

"Hey, what's up?" Yang smiled at her with a wave.
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: Have a Christmas. In Gekkou Online!   Have a Christmas. In Gekkou Online! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 6:33 pm

"All of this." Maeko said, gesturing up at the holiday lights and snow fall. "It's better than anything that happened in SAO.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have a Christmas. In Gekkou Online!   Have a Christmas. In Gekkou Online! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have a Christmas. In Gekkou Online!
Page 1 of 1