Gekkou Online ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gekkou Online ©

Gekkou Online is a continuity of the Sword Art Online storyline featuring a new set of players. Follow heroes such as Kane, Akimoto, and Nikko and watch their adventure to save the world of Gekkou Online. You are a player, you must survive in this world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

[Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga Empty
PostSubject: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 8:00 pm

Two weeks after the fight with Shinku, Kane and the Eternal Keepers were finally adjusting to the life within Gekkou Online. The Crimson Guard has led the charge through the floors, clearing all the way up to the 10th floor with the help of several smaller mercenary guilds and private guilds. However, with the new uprising of guilds, player killing guilds were also on the uprise. Death Reports of hundreds were already recorded in the game as more than over a dozen player killing guilds have already been developed and were gaining members each and every day.

Currently residing in the 10th floor's safezone town, the Eternal Keepers found themselves inside a tailoring shop, Maeko was currently working on everyone's new and revamped outfits.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofgekkouonline.forumotion.com
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 8:11 pm

Maeko finished with one outfit, it was Akimoto's. She called him up to look at it. It was two different outfits to be exact. "Alright so first, here's the lighter wear. Something you would wear when not fighting." She said, and pulled a tarp off of.. [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga Free-Shipping-2012-New-Men-s-Jackets-Mens-Double-Breasted-Slim-Trench-Coat-Dust-Coat-Male
With dark Jeans and combat boots.

"And then there's this, [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga Men-slim-hooded-long-section-in-army-green-trench-coat-16d4
"Which would be your main fighting gear." (Minus modern things.)
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 8:14 pm

Akimoto grinned, and slipped on the fighting outfit. "Perfect Madison, just perfect." He grinned, kissing her forehead before going to sit down. "Alright, Kane. You next." Maeko said.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 8:24 pm

Kane opened his menu and unequipped his 'Coat of the Midnight Swordsman' outfit leaving him in his in game boxers. He forgot the others were in the room at the same moment as he was causing Yang to turn red and Akimoto pushing him into the dressing room.

A few minutes past before Maeko exited the changing room with Kane following after her. Kane was wearing a completely new outfit than he was before. He was wearing a dark black trench coat with a white interior (that was heavily protected), supported at the waist with a golden belt with black pants were tucked into golden boots. Over his trench coat, Kane wore a silver chest plate that was supported around his shoulders, a white cloth extended down his chest and tucked into his belt, hanging down in front of his legs. He wore golden gauntlets that were attached to the trench coat, and golden fingerless gloves underneath them. The Manipulator blade was supported over his back, a golden sword strap was slung over his shoulder.

(Like this, but without the sword and shield)
[Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga Kane_k10
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 8:27 pm

"What do you think?" Maeko asked, examining the outfit.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 8:33 pm

Kane lifted his arm and examined around his body. "Pretty great, it's light weight too." He jumped in the air a few times. "Fits well with the 'Midnight' theme people associate me with, although I do miss the blue colors." He shrugged. "Guess I just gotta find a blue sword."
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 8:36 pm

After getting Yang her outfit, which was a interesting take on the Yin/Yang symbol. Akimoto grinned. "Time to find you a new sword."
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:49 pm

"Then let's head to the blacksmith shop, know of anyplace on this floor?" Kane asked, moving around in his costume like a kid on halloween.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:52 pm

"I do not." Akimoto admitted, his shoulders slumping.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:07 pm

Maeko opened up her map and set in a checkpoint location for the blacksmith shop, she left the tailor shop and the other three followed after her.

On the opposite end of town, the heroes opened the doorway into the blacksmith shop, the smell of wonderful metal sank into their nostrils as they entered. Swords, items, and any tactical item you could find was in this shop.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:13 pm

"Woah.." Akimoto said as he looked around the store.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:19 pm

Kane stumbled into the shop as if he was in heaven. "Look... at all these swords!" He seemed excited and anxiously looked around at all of the models, several other players looked at him awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:28 pm

"This is amazing.." Akimoto agreed with Kane, as the two looked around the store.
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Maeko rolled her eyes. "Boys." She said to Yang, laughing. "Go ahead Kane. Get whatever, I'll pay. And Akimoto. No sword for you. You've got enough."
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 10:01 pm

"What about one for me?" Yang joked, grinning at Maeko and nudging her with her elbow.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 10:04 pm

After a few minutes of looking around the shop, Kane picked up a black bladed sword, with golden lining complimenting it. The sword had a yellow hilt and a black holder, which was spotted with golden metal. Kane spun it in his fingers and swung in the air, he tapped the blade and the sword's information menu popped up. It was called the 'Starbreaker', a sword with extremely high stats, only players with a level higher than 95 could equip it.

"Hey Maeko, Come over here, this sword only costs a few thousand cor." Kane called through the shop as he continued swinging it.
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 10:07 pm

"Woah." Maeko said, looking at the sword. She took it from Kane and swung it in the air effortlessly. "Only if I get to use it on occasion."
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 10:10 pm

Kane slowly nodded and Maeko proceeded to buy the sword, she transferred it over to Kane's inventory and he equipped it, the golden hoster supporting his Manipulator blade now had a second holster added onto it, the Starbreaker blade now rested on his opposing shoulder blade.

"Thanks Maeko." Kane replied, the door to the blacksmith shop swung open with great force, and an envelope was tossed into the room, it slowly glided across the room until it landed on the ground near the heroes, waiting to be picked up.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 10:12 pm

Akimoto bent down and picked the card up. Then read aloud.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 10:13 pm

"To the Eternal Keepers." He read. "My name is Nikko, a player in the world of Gekkou Online, and one of the surviving players from Sword Art Online, I wish to meet with you on the 11th floor tonight for I am hunting a player killing guild named 'The Black Masks'. Their numbers are too great for me to handle, so I wish to hire the Midnight Swordsman and his guild to aid me, I am offering to pay with whatever you desire."

Akimoto flipped the card over and a small message was printed on the back. "Remember, if you wish to aid me, meet me on the 11th floor, tonight at 11 o'clock P.M. I will be waiting, Sincerely Nikko."
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 11:05 pm

"I don't trust it." Akimoto said, handing the card to Kane. "It could be a trap."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Gekkou Online Arc]: The Elegant Blade Saga
Page 1 of 1