Gekkou Online ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gekkou Online ©

Gekkou Online is a continuity of the Sword Art Online storyline featuring a new set of players. Follow heroes such as Kane, Akimoto, and Nikko and watch their adventure to save the world of Gekkou Online. You are a player, you must survive in this world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Azami

Azami

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 12:52 am

Apparently Azami was still able to stand up, she had tears streaming down her face as she shouted. "Stop!" This caused Kane to slowly look over and Sakurai as well.

"Azami.." Kane started to say, he watched as Azami held her hands up, her two large hoodie sleeves hung over her hands as she closed her eyes, she didn't say anything, in the Eternal Keepers minds however, she did. In every single one of their minds, she said

"Thank you for helping me and learning that Artificial Intelligence's can still have feelings. I'm sorry I have to do this, and I'm sorry I'm leaving you all now, but my time with you all is over. It was Uncle Akimoto's decision that saved your lives here today, and it was daddy's bravery that made it come true. Thank you Aunt Maeko, Uncle Akimoto, and the rest of you, and especially, thank you daddy, you're the only player my AI has ever felt true feelings of love for."

And with that, their minds cleared, they watched as a purple barrier developed around Azami, the words 'Immortal Object' appeared above her head. They watched her body fizz away and her barrier shot towards Sakurai's it destroyed his barrier and he was no longer an Immortal Object. A small teardrop was hanging in the air next to Sakurai's face. He hit it with his sword and it flew across the room and landed in front of Maeko. It was Azami's Soul. She had used her power to sacrifice herself and disable Sakurai's Immortal Object abilities.

---------

"That damned kid..." Sakurai started. "Should wiped her data from the save files when I had the chance..." He looked at Kane who had his head down looking at the sword. "There's your final hit bonus kid." He gave a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 12:57 am

Maeko began crying, she was barely able to move her hand. But she did and she grabbed Azami's soul, pulling it into her chest as she cried.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 1:04 am

Kane lifted his head. His health was now in the red. He lifted his face so Sakurai could see his eyes, he had an angry look on his face.
[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2012-09-12-11h36m24s104

"2 years.." Kane muttered softly. "2 mother fucking years, 2, mother, fucking, years since the start of this game, since the start of us, The Eternal Keepers, we all managed to stay alive, not one single death." He let out a sigh as his body looked like it was huffing in anger. He shook his head. "The first death in the guild.. right when the chance came up to possibly make us able to leave the game... and you choose my little girl.." Kane opened his mouth and started shouting. He lifted his hands and grabbed Sakurai's blade. He shouted as he pushed it out of his stomach, slowly, but eventually. He pushed it out of his stomach. His health was now dangerously low, only 5% left. He bent down and picked up the two swords on the ground.

Kane felt powerful, he felt as if he had the power of the others in his own heart, and he had Azami's strength in his soul.

Last edited by Kane Kioshi on Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://worldofgekkouonline.forumotion.com
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 1:06 am

Sakurai looked actually shocked. He didn't move, his eyes were wide and his mouth hung open as he watched Kane.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 1:10 am

Kane slowly stumbled forward, he shook his head knowing he had the strength to do it. He saw Sakurai's health in the red as well. All he had to do was kill him. He charged up his swords and ran towards Sakurai with anger powering himself.
[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga - Page 4 Anime-sword-art-online-kirigaya-kazuto-386968

After a few slashes, Sakurai was at 5% just like him. Kane lost all his energy and he lifted up the Manipulator. Sakurai quickly smacked it down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 1:11 am

"Goodnight kid." Sakurai said, and then slid his sword into the already cut hole in Kane's abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 1:14 am

Kane jolted forward from the pain. With that jolt, he lifted the Illuminator up and cut the top of Sakurai's head off, just above the eyes. Digital blood was shown inside his head. The two stood in shock as Sakurai dropped to 0%, Kane on his way to 0%.

Sakurai stepped back letting go of his sword. "Good fight, Midnight Swordsman. You have redeemed the world of Sword Art Online." He closed his eyes and fell back as he shattered into tons of pieces, the players were able to move again. Kane fell back as well, he landed on his back with Sakurai's sword still in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 1:17 am

"KANE!" Akimoto yelled, jumping up and catching Kane before he fell all of the way. Tears filled his eyes as he screamed. "Don't die. DON'T FUCKING DO IT. I'M NOT LOSING YOU AGAIN!" He yelled, smacking his face to keep him awake. "SOMEONE GET ME A HEALTH POTION SOMETHING!" "PLEASE!"
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 1:20 am

Kane tilted his head to motion for Akimoto to pull the sword out. Akimoto did so and Kane's health was at 1%, although it was already too late. Kane looked at Akimoto. "Don't worry about it." He gave a small laugh, his body was fizzing white. "I saved you all, just liked I promised to do." He smiled and his body shattered in Akimoto's arms leaving him, the other Eternal Keepers, and the remaining Death Bringers alone. The worlds "CONGRATULATIONS!!" Appeared above all their heads and a female voice started speaking in the room.

"Congratulations players, this is an Aincrad Announcement announcing that Sword Art Online has been completed after two years of gameplay. You can thank your hero, Kane Kioshi, the Midnight Swordsman, Level 94. Please wait to be logged off the game." This voice was playing through all 100 floors.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 1:23 am

Akimoto sat there, not sobbing, not yelling. Nothing. He sat there, staring at where his best friend had once been. His mouth quivered as he sat there on his knee's. Everyone stood around him, not saying anything. They each laid a hand on his back, and then they were logged out.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 1:25 am

Akimoto continued to stare at his hands. He knew Kane had do it, although he knew Kane would've gotten out of it alive if he was there to help him. He shook his head and he heard a buzzing sound. He closed his eyes and a bright light flashed in his vision as he heard the sound of buzzing as if he were on a heart monitor.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 1:32 am

Akimoto blinked, he vision was tinted by the Nerve Gear's visor. He reached up to take it off of his head, noticing how frail his arms were.

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSS7LC9FwsL4ypgcwZJK9VWTNQnQ3Td5MYTEibikSmN4JzbK5rA

He pulled of the helmet and felt a large lump of hair fall out of it. "You were right Jonathan." He said, his voice raspy and cracking. "The stench is horrible." He let out a small laugh, before coughing. The hair was extremely long and matted. The smell of sweat was terrible.

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga - Page 4 Sword+Art+Online+-+14+-+Large+36

He tried to sit up, getting used to being back in his own body. Nearly every bone in his body cracked and popped as he struggled to sit up. He sat there for a moment, staring at the never gear. And then it hit him. "Madison." He said, his voice raspy and dry. He tried to stand, but his legs gave out and he fell. The room was empty, and the sound of his heart monitor was the only sound besides his raspy breathing. He grabbed onto the bed as he stood. His legs shook for a moment, then he felt as f he could walk. He grabbed onto the cart thing that held his fluid bags up, and then started to slowly walk out. He exited the room, and down a long empty hallway.

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga - Page 4 Swor_14_11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Month of Death Saga
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4