Gekkou Online ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gekkou Online ©

Gekkou Online is a continuity of the Sword Art Online storyline featuring a new set of players. Follow heroes such as Kane, Akimoto, and Nikko and watch their adventure to save the world of Gekkou Online. You are a player, you must survive in this world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

[Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:16 pm

"Not for a few weeks to several months, but that's not gonna stop me from getting into Gekkou Online." He moved his shoulders and tried to sit up, fighting the pain of his scar.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofgekkouonline.forumotion.com
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:17 pm

Dean helped Jonathan sit up slightly. "Alright. But in the mean time, we need to find you a new sword to replace the Illuminator." He said with a slight grin, as a single tear fell from his right eye.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:19 pm

"I might as well just restart from scratch, get new swords, a new uniform, a new look." Jonathan lifted his hand and clenched his fist. "We still have work to do in Gekkou Online."
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:21 pm

"Wouldn't that mean clearing your stats?" Dean asked. He may have acted like it, but he didn't want to lead the Eternal Keepers. Not alone. Not without Kane.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:22 pm

"Nah." Jonathan replied. "I'll just have to get used to using one sword for the time being." He laid back down and tilted his head to look at Madison. "Nice necklace by the way."
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:24 pm

Madison's heart went into her stomach. "It's... It's Azami.." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:25 pm

Jonathan widened his eyes and shifted them to look at Madison. "It's.. who?" He wasn't sure he heard right. "I couldn't hear you.."
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:37 pm

"Azami." She said louder, and the name sent chills through the whole room. It was like the word was a ritual enchantment and this was sacred ground.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:37 pm

Jonathan didn't blink, he slowly looked down at the scar on his chest. "That bastard..." he muttered. "He couldn't finish her off, and he didn't even have the balls to kill me when he had the chance.."
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:39 pm

"When I was in the game. I heard her voice. I hear her everyday in the back of my mind telling me to play Gekkou Online and give her to you. But I never really understand it, until now we all thought you were dead. I thought it was my mind playing tricks on me. I'm so sorry I didn't say anything before."
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:41 pm

Jonathan held his hand up. "No need to apologize." He had a blank expression on his face. "I was dead after all, you had no way to tell me." He gave a quiet laugh.
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:44 pm

Madison nodded and held onto the necklace, she backed away from Dean and Jonathan to let them talk. "Cmon Yin and Y- I mean Andrew and Chase. Let's go try out some of that vending machine food you said tasted so great." She said, ushering the two out.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:45 pm

Once the three were outside, Jonathan threw his fist into the machine connected to his bed, veins popped out from his hand.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:46 pm

Dean walked over to Jonathan and removed his hand from the machine. "Explain. Everything. Now."
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:50 pm

"If it wasn't for Adrian, I would be dead right now.." Jonathan looked down and a tear formed in his eye. "He gave me a second chance to live since I was killed after the final boss was defeated. He allowed me to break the barrier that connected the real world and the game world, it must be the same reason as to why Azami exists in that necklace."
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:54 pm

Dean knelt beside Jonathan's bed. "This game, it's worse than Aincrad ever was. We may have been trapped in there, but we didn't have a for sure death date if we didn't complete the game." He began. "We have got to end this. There's no Adrian this time to let you break the barrier. It's up to us, and the rest of the players to complete this game, and save the lives of hundreds, thousands."
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:57 pm

Jonathan lifted his hand up to his chin and rested his head on it. "I didn't see the others in our party on Gekkou Online." He lifted his head and looked at Dean. "I'm guessing they didn't want to play it with you."
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:07 pm

Dean sighed and shook his head. "They said they couldn't do it anymore. We're all that's left."
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:09 pm

"Then we'll just have to get stronger." Jonathan raised his fist up. "You, Yang, Maeko, and I, the four of us can be plenty enough, we'll just need total enhancements next time we enter the game." He gave a confident smile.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:32 pm

Dean nodded, and stood up. "I should get going, we have alot of work to do." He said and turned towards the door. "I missed you Jonathan." He said, his voice quivering a slight bit as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:37 pm

"Missed you guys as well." Jonathan replied. "Tell the others that I have a few souvenirs for them next time we're in the game, and tell Yang to be careful, wouldn't want her to lose her pretty head. " he gave a laugh and laid down. "Until then, I'll see you in game." He then tried to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:43 pm

Dean exited the room, and quietly closed the door. He slid down it, and sobbed quietly. His knees up to his chin, and his hands over his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:48 pm

"What's wrong?" Chase asked, she was sitting in a nearby chair and the others were down the hall at a vending machine
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:54 pm

Dean looked up. "Since we got out of the game, I've blamed myself for Kane's death. I've looked towards suicide because the thought of being the reason Kane died, was the reason for everyones death in Aincrad. Seeing him alive in the game, it gave me hope. Now he's restrained to a hospital bed, in pain. And it's all my fault."
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 11:12 pm

Chase stood up and walked over to Dean, she sat on the ground next to him. "I know how you feel in a way, I couldn't sleep for weeks knowing a friend was dead, but you have to realize that we wouldn't be standing here if it wasn't for him, and he wouldn't be laying in that room alive if it wasn't for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next