Gekkou Online ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gekkou Online ©

Gekkou Online is a continuity of the Sword Art Online storyline featuring a new set of players. Follow heroes such as Kane, Akimoto, and Nikko and watch their adventure to save the world of Gekkou Online. You are a player, you must survive in this world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

[Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:15 pm

Kane crossed his arms and looked down at the ground, he remained silent for a second. "My family moved back to America after the Sword Art Online incident." His voice was cold. He opened up his menu and noticed the logout button was working. "Thank goodness that virus guy kept his end of the deal and kept the logout button here. I can't talk on game anymore, if you want to talk with me, head to that one hospital that was close to your house and ask the receptionist for my real life name." He then tapped the logout button and with a quick salute he fizzed away.

It seemed as though he had somewhere to be.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofgekkouonline.forumotion.com
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:17 pm

After Kane logged off, Yang looked down at her hand, the one Kane held onto when he saved her, almost ignoring the fact that Kane mentioned he was at a hospital. "Let's head to the hospital." She told Akimoto with a jittery voice. "I, I wanna see him in the real world."
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:23 pm

"I'll meet you there. I have something I need to finish." Akimoto nodded. He kissed Maeko, which caught her off guard to the point she raised to her tip toes. He pulled away, nodded, and then teleported.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:27 pm

Once the others were teleported and the third floor was unlocked. The heroes logged off of their accounts, each of them relieved they were able to breath fresh air despite the virus within their brain.

Several hours after logging off of the game, Chase sat in a chair in the lobby of the Saint Tirkon Hospital close to Akimoto's house, she was wearing khaki pants with a dark red T-Shirt, she twiddled her thumbs waiting for the others, Andrew was in the seat next to her wearing jean shorts and a green plaid button up shirt.
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:31 pm

Dean entered the hospital, with Madisons hand intertwined with his. She leaned her head on his arm as they walked. She wore a black t-shirt with a stressed, faded Pikachu on the front, and jean shorts that came to about mid thigh. High top black converse finished the look, along with a black beanie.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:32 pm

Dean had a small smile on his face, he wore a black and grey plaid button up shirt, unbuttoned to show his undershirt, a solid black t-shirt. Dark tinted jeans, as well as matching converse.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:33 pm

Chase and Andrew stood up, "Finally you guys are here!" Andrew stated. "Chase came an hour early waiting for you guys, the food in the vending machines here isn't bad though."
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:36 pm

"Sorry, we had some things to take care of." Dean said, shrugging. "Ready to see him?" He asked, slightly gripping Madison's hand as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:38 pm

Chase and Andrew nodded at the same time, watching Dean walk over to the receptionist desk.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:40 pm

"We need to see Jonathan Gellar." Dean said calmly, Maeko still at his side. "What room number is he in?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:41 pm

"How many visitors will be visiting today?" The receptionist asked in a polite tone.
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:46 pm

"Four." Madison said, smiling brightly. "Us, and the twins."
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:47 pm

The receptionist wrote on a piece of paper and continued to speak. "Room 508 on Floor 5, take as much time as you need." She let them off with a smile and the four made their way to an elevator, they made it to Jonathan's room and looked at the closed door.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:53 pm

Dean looked at the door, then raised his free hand and knocked. The air around them still and silent.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:56 pm

The door opened itself from Dean's knock, he pushed it open and stepped inside followed by the other three. No doctor was in the room, although they saw Jonathan laying on a hospital bed connected to a strange machine called a "Medicuboid" It had a amusphere 2 connected to it so he could log onto Gekkou Online whenever he wanted.

Jonathan had tubed around his head and going into his nose, he lifted his head and noticed the four. "Hey!" He said, but quickly lowered his head and lifting his hand onto his bare chest to hold onto his stomach. The others could see a large scar formed across his stomach and chest from where Adrian stabbed him in the final battle of Sword Art Online.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:58 pm

Dean nearly sank to the floor. "Jonathan.." He said. "How...?" He wasn't sure what he expected when he came here today, but he was sure it wasn't this.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:00 pm

Jonathan was about to speak when his mouth bloated up as if he was gonna hurl. "Can someone move this? I can't stand the sight of blood." He lifted his hand and pointed at a blood bag hanging on a rack.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:00 pm

Chase walked over to Jonathan's side and moved the object off to the side so he didn't have to look at it.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:01 pm

"Thank you." Jonathan shook his head to get the thought of blood out of his mind. "What do you mean Akimot... sorry, I mean Dean? What's got you so surprised?"
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:03 pm

"I didn't. I didn't realize you would be injured. I thought you were just here because. I don't know.." He said, shaking his head. "It's good to see you Jonathan. In person I mean." He said, tears rimming his eyes as he walked over to his bedside. "Tell us everything.."
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:07 pm

Chase thought to herself. "This is him in real life? He looks, younger than in the game, but then again we all do." She listened in on the story he was about to tell.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:09 pm

"Well, you see.." Jonathan started. "You see this large scar right here?" He pointed at his abdominal area. "That's from in game, It developed shortly after I broke the barrier between the real world and the game world. You can blame Adrian Daughtry for this.." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:11 pm

"Is it life threatening? Is that why you're still in the hospital?" Dean asked, he looked back at the others, worried. Madison walked over and put a hand on his back.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:13 pm

"When I broke the barrier between the real world and the game world, it was definitely serious, I could've died, however my parents were reluctant to put me in a hospital in Japan and let me recooperate for a few months, then we moved here not even a month ago, and I was put in this bed to be moderated as I finish recovering. It shouldn't be a big deal, especially not in game." He lifted his hand and tapped the amusphere headgear that was above his head connected to the machine.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:15 pm

"When will you be finished with recovery?" Dean asked, looking at the large scar on Jonathans chest. It gave him chills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next