Gekkou Online ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gekkou Online ©

Gekkou Online is a continuity of the Sword Art Online storyline featuring a new set of players. Follow heroes such as Kane, Akimoto, and Nikko and watch their adventure to save the world of Gekkou Online. You are a player, you must survive in this world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

[Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:05 pm

Akimoto stood up, and charged again, only not at the dragon. He ran at a wall. A few feet away from it, he leaped. He ran up halfway on the wall, until gravity kicked in and he pushed off, he went sailing overhead, and landed on the Dragons neck. He pulled up his inventory and equiped Grim. His sword that was only used in the final battle.

[Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 3 CoolSword.jpg
He yelled, and slammed it into the Dragons neck, pushing it all the way through until it poked out on the other side. "NOW!" He yelled to the others.

Last edited by Akimoto Heikichi on Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:08 pm

The dragon spun in mid-air, knocking Akimoto and his sword off him, although the dragon lost altitude and sank lower to the ground. Maeko held her hands together and gave Yang a lift, throwing her into the air. Yang equiped her sword and slammed it onto the dragon's head, stabbing into the top of it.

The dragon slung his head to the side and threw her off onto the ice, it's first health bar was now almost gone.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:10 pm

Akimoto recovered and ran at the dragon, distracting it. He sliced at it's legs, at it's wings, and at it's tail.
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:11 pm

Maeko ran at the dragon, slicing it's jaw, and then it's neck. With their combined attacks, it's first health bar depleted fully.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:13 pm

The dragon skid across the ground after Akimoto's attack, it swung it's leg and smacked Maeko into Akimoto, oblivious to Yang slicing off it's ear. The dragon thrust it's head, but Yang managed to dodge which gave Akimoto and Maeko enough time to charge in. The dragon's health was now 3/4 full on it's second health bar.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:14 pm

Akimoto and Maeko timed their attacks perfectly, Akimoto sliding under the dragon and attacking one side, while Maeko put full force into the opposite side. It's health bar dropped to less than one half. Akimoto ran up the side of the dragon, slicing his sword into it's eye. It's health dropped to less than a fourth.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:18 pm

Yang stabbed her sword into the dragon's side. The dragon whipped it's tail and sent Maeko and Akimoto across the ice field, the dragon took off into the air with Yang still holding on, she wrestled her way onto the dragon's back and pulled her sword out, she took a stab at the dragon's back as it spun mid-air causing her to roll along it's back. It accelerated forward and whipped it's tail down, hitting Yang directly and sending her careening down the abyss the dragon originally came from with her health near it's halfway point.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:20 pm

Akimoto ran at the dragon, putting all of the hatred and anger from the past year into one hit with Grim. He sliced the dragons head, putting a digital gash nearly halfway through it's neck.
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:21 pm

Maeko let out a silent cry as she saw Yang fall. A tear fell as she watched Akimoto fight faster than she'd ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:22 pm

Maeko's tear flew off her face as if something fast made it sail off her cheek, time seemed to slow down as she turned her head to see a blue and black blur race past her and towards the dragon. The dragon knocked Akimoto off it's neck and onto the ground, the blur raced past Akimoto in the air when it was distracted, he could faintly catch what looked like Kane's old Coat of the Midnight Swordsman as it past.

The blur hit the bottom of the dragon and bounced into the abyss.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofgekkouonline.forumotion.com
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:33 pm

Akimoto's eyes were as large as the open field they were in. He turned to Maeko and tried to speak, but then the dragon lunged at him. He barely missed it, and brought grim down onto it's head. One health bar left. Akimoto had digital cuts and gashes all over his face, but more distinct than that he had a determined expression. He charged at the injured boss, with all of his might, and began slicing faster and faster, until he just became a blur of kicked up snow, pixel blood, sword, claw, and heads.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:37 pm

As the snow cloud settled, Akimoto stood in front of a drop menu, the dragon dropped a mystical item called the "Weapon Enhancer" Which increased stats of every item and weapon he had, he also received a new article of clothing. This clothing was called the "Militant Armor", a black tunic with brown gauntlets and brown boots, it would increase his defense if he wore it. Sighing and out of energy, Akimoto made his way to the side of the abyss with Maeko.

Yang screamed as she fell down the large abyss, she knew that if she hit the ground, her health would deplete to zero, and she'd be death, she was too weak to take fall damage that great of power. Her arms flailing in the air, she felt someone grab her hand, looking up she saw Kane holding onto her.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:37 pm

Akimoto looked into the abyss to see Kane as he lifted his free hand up and pull out the Illuminator off of his back, he had both that and the Manipulator equiped, his dual wield skill from SAO. He quickly jabbed the Illuminator into the nearby rock wall, it's blade slicing through the rock as he and Yang's speed stopped, the blade eventually broke, the sword shattered and destroyed and the two fell until a loud 'thud' was heard.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:39 pm

Akimoto fell to his knees. He then quickly recovered. "Teleport to Yang." He said to Maeko, as he opened his menu and teleported to Kane.
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:41 pm

Maeko teleported to yang, and stood looking at the two. "K-Kane..." She mouthed, no sound able to come out.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:41 pm

Maeko and Akimoto were standing at the bottom of the abyss, which was basically just a large cement room carved in a perfect circle, there was one cave off to the side of the room. The two could see Kane lying on the ground with Yang on top of him, her health was undamaged, but Kane's health bar dropped from full health all the way down to the red bar. Kane was unconscious, and Yang was barely keeping her eyes open.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:46 pm

Akimoto didn't move for a minute. Then he picked Yang up one handed, and put her next to Kane. He helped him up. And opened his inventory with his free hand. He equipped a health potion, and attempted sent it to Kane as a gift. He used Kane's hand to open his inventory, equipping the health potion and using it.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:49 pm

The health potion restored Kane's health, but he still had his eyes closed, not moving and breathing heavily. Yang opened her eyes and tried to regain her strength, her health was now back to restoring itself. She noticed Kane laying on the ground and swung back and forth from exhaustion, she lifted her hand up and dropped it onto his chest as a tear fell from her eye.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:52 pm

Akimoto didn't say a word, instead he equipped the enhancer, and his strength levels went up drastically. He picked up Kane, and offered to do the same to Yang. "We need to go to the next floor. Then I'm going back to floor one to announce that what I said, was a fact. Not a promise."
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:57 pm

Yang stood herself up and looked at Kane, she shook her head and started walking off towards the cave the others followed. At the end of the cave was a teleporter that had floor 3 unlocked. The three walked until they stepped onto the teleporter pad.

Kane opened his eyes and wiggled in Akimoto's grasp as they got onto the teleporter as if he was in a daze.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:59 pm

Akimoto brought Kane down from his shoulder, and held him in his arms. Tears rimmed his eyes. "Please don't be a AI.." He said, and as he said AI, Maeko clenched her chest, the tear drop shaped necklace was there, like it had been for a year.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:03 pm

Kane coughed and blinked. "Why would I be an AI? I had a health bar didn't I."
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:05 pm

"You never know." Akimoto said, and hugged Kane to the point he thought he was going to crack his own rib cage.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:08 pm

The four exchanged a happy reunion with one another by engaging in a group hug. Kane squinted his eyes. "Not so tight on the hugging, I still gotta have a torso too." He gave a little laugh after Akimoto released him.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:12 pm

Akimoto laughed, then his expression turned cold. "I watched you die. How? And if you're still here, where have you been since the game ended?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga   [Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Gekkou Online Arc]: The Resurrection Saga
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next