Gekkou Online ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gekkou Online ©

Gekkou Online is a continuity of the Sword Art Online storyline featuring a new set of players. Follow heroes such as Kane, Akimoto, and Nikko and watch their adventure to save the world of Gekkou Online. You are a player, you must survive in this world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga

Go down 
+2
Akimoto Heikichi
Kane Kioshi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga Empty
PostSubject: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 12:40 pm

Kane opened the door to a blacksmith shop. The ringing of bells was heard as he entered.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofgekkouonline.forumotion.com
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:59 pm

Akimoto stood on a street, people passing him. He had got the final kill hit bonus on the third floor. The final coat was given out. "The Coat of Twilight." It was called, replacing the white from the coat of midnight with deep maroon. He stood there, alone. Earlier that day, he had gotten a new sword from a blacksmith shop on the 27th floor. The sword was a first, and was completely unique, not another in the whole of SAO.

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga Mithrodin_Sword_by_rstovall

Back to top Go down
Kisho Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:02 pm

Kisho stepped into the Shop, this was the shop for his personal blacksmith, which was located on the 27th floor of Sword Art Online.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:03 pm

For the past couple months Yin and Yang had gone off by themselves, they'd been in a few boss battles and fought on the front lines before. But this day they happened to walk into the same shop as Kane on the 27th floor.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:04 pm

Akimoto walked into the shop, looking to try and get an upgrade on his sword. He didn't notice the others as he browsed the cases around the shop, just out of curiosity as he waited for his turn to speak with the owner.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:04 pm

Kane walked up to the blacksmith and unsheathed his sword. He set it on the tabled. "Hello ma'am. I will be needing an upgrade on this sword's defense power." The sword was similar in appearance to the Elucidator, however it had a brown hilt. Kane also looked different. He wore a black and blue shirt with black jeans and dark brown boots. He had a trench coat slung over it, which was all black except for blue lining from the shoulders to the cuffs. A moon was stamped on the chest. He also had fingerless gloves.
[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga Kirito-sword-art-online-31698943-1280-720
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:06 pm

Akimoto's eyebrows raised as he heard Kane's voice. His coat was similar. Like this, but with Maroon where the silver is. Black fingerless gloves finished the outfit along with a black undershirt, pants and Dark colored boots.

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv_z--FJDc4Oio_kTJKZRLzOlbYXK9l-iGXcwglVenoynuTrm3cA
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:06 pm

Kane cracked his fingers as he watched the blacksmith take his sword. He opened up his inventory and looked around while waiting. His friendslist hadn't grown much since the first day. He only had Akimoto, Kisho, Yang, and Yin in his list and also a young player who he had helped a few floors back.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:08 pm

"Kane?" Akimoto said slowly, as he turned around to look at him. "That's not you. Is it?" His eyebrow raised at a angle, his eyes sharp as he looked.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:08 pm

Kane turned his head after hearing his name. He saw Akimoto standing there and he didn't respond. He simply held a hand up as a sign of greeting.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:11 pm

"What the fuck man?" He almost yelled. "Not a word from you since the second floor and all you do is wave? What the hell happened?"
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Kane closed his inventory and turned towards Akimoto. "I figured it was best to stay away for all of your safety."
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:12 pm

"Yeah. Whatever." Akimoto muttered with a sigh as he shrugged his shoulders and began to leave. "Have fun with, whatever you've been doing." He said and then stopped himself, realizing what he was doing there in the first place. He then turned around and ignored everything else.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:13 pm

Yin whispered to Yang and they both turned to look at Akimoto and Kane in the shop. "Hey!" Yang called over.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:14 pm

Kane dropped his shoulders after seeing Akimoto storm off to another part of the shop. He thought it was for the better considering he was target for multiple cases of attempted manslaughter by orange player guilds. He didn't want the others to have died for that. He heard Yang call over and he held a hand up. "Hey" He simply called back. The blacksmith handed Kane his sword. Kane spun it around and sheathed it.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:16 pm

Akimoto then exited the shop and stood right outside the door. He pulled up his menu and thenleft the party, Yin, Yang and Kisho got a notification of this. He leaned against the wall, just as he had the first day of SAO with his arms crossed and his head lowered.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:19 pm

Yin opened his menu and noticed Akimoto missing from the party, it was only him, Yang, and Kisho, who wasn't there at the moment. He lifted his head to see if Yang got the notification, she did and she was reading it in her menu.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:20 pm

Kane remained in the shop as he stood in front of Yang and Yin, he tightened his sword holster, which held the sword known as the 'Illuminator'. "What's going on?" He asked Yang.

Yang gave a sigh as she closed her menu. "Nothing much, Akimoto just left the party we were in, so now it's just us and Kisho." She lifted her head. "It's been fine since you left, could be better if you stayed and helped us, although we've gotten through the tough parts." She gave a small smile. "What about you?" She asked.

Last edited by Kane Kioshi on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:25 pm

Before Kane could answer, Akimoto re entered the shop. "I forgot what I was here to do." Akimoto said as he walked up to the shop owner. Pulled his unique sword out of it's holster and laid it down on the table. He then began to speak to her about it.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:26 pm

Kane forgot to answer Yang and he watched Akimoto set his sword down in front of the shop owner. Kane looked at the sword and carefully studied it, however Akimoto caught his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:28 pm

" I won it on the 5th floor. The final floor to give out a last hit bonus." Akimoto stated and then looked at his coat. The Coat of Twilight. "This was he last hit bonus for floor three." He said and then turned back to the shop owner, who was now taking his sword to the back.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:29 pm

Kane lifted his hand, his fingers were free out of the fingerless glove that was resting over his hand. He scratched his cheek and spoke. "Nice." He felt a little guilty for abandoning the others, although it was for their own good. "I, uh.." He started, unsheathing the Illuminator. "Got this sword called the 'Illuminator' it was a drop on the 29th floor. I came her to get an upgrade on it."
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:31 pm

"Nice, I heard about it. Never knew who actually got it. It's nice to know someone who will put it to good use has it." He said, giving a small smile as the shop owner brought back his sword, he picked it up and sliced it in the air, seeming satisfied he let it fall into it's holster on his back. The green and black was now a dark maroon and black.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:33 pm

"Mhm." Kane replied as he opened his inventory and went to the weapons section. He tapped the sword titled 'Illuminator' and it shattered off his back, evaporating into his inventory. There were other weapons in his inventory. Including his starter sword, the knives he unlocked on the first floor, and a sword entitled the 'Manipulator'.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:33 pm

"Manipulator?" What's that?" Akimoto asked, leaning over to the side to read his menu. He had an eyebrow raised, intrigued by the sword he's never heard of, this was something he was interested in. Rare items, swords, clothes. Anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next