Gekkou Online ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gekkou Online ©

Gekkou Online is a continuity of the Sword Art Online storyline featuring a new set of players. Follow heroes such as Kane, Akimoto, and Nikko and watch their adventure to save the world of Gekkou Online. You are a player, you must survive in this world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga

Go down 
+2
Akimoto Heikichi
Kane Kioshi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Yang

Yang

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:11 pm

Yin opened the door. "Yeah? Oh it's you guys, come inside." He ushered them through the door. "It's not much, but yeah... What are you guys here about?"
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:13 pm

"Well. First things first. You need to make up with your sister." Akimoto said, sighing as he pointed down the hell behind them, where Yang stood alone in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:14 pm

"And, we came to ask you a question." Kane replied, he walked into the cave with his arms crossed, he looked around at the walls.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofgekkouonline.forumotion.com
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:05 pm

Yin hesitantly decided to make up with Yang. The two talked for a moment in privacy, while Kane and Akimoto spoke of future plans for the guild. Once the siblings finished they all went to Maeko's restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:07 pm

By the time they arrived back at Maeko's restaurant, the sun was going to start to set and the sky slowly turned orange. Kane sat at a barstool in front of the counter and opened his menu, he opened up his guild and looked through the members, five members already. Akimoto, Maeko, Yang, Yin, and himself.
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:16 pm

Maeko exited the back room, wearing her new uniform. (What she's wearing in the profile picture.) She had Kane's in one arm, and Akimoto's in the other.

Kane's: A trench coat looking similar to the Knights of Blood Oath uniform, the white being replaced by a navy blue, and the red being replaced with black. Dark grey pants, black combat boots, black fingerless gloves, and two black sword straps around his torso to hold two swords. With a black shirt under the trench coat

Akimoto's: Similar to Kane's, but not quite the same. Trench coat similar to Kirito's Knights of the blood oath uniform, black pants, black combat boots. Maroon fingerless gloves, along with a single strap for his sword on the back. The Trench coat had the following, black where the white is on the blood oath uniform, and maroon where the red lining was.

(The knights of the blood oat uniform, just to get the picture.)

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 8 Sword_Art_Online_Kirito_Cosplay_Costume_Knights_of_the_Blood_Oath
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:21 pm

Kane grabbed the clothing and opened his menu quickly putting it into his clothing section. He equipped the clothing and it quickly appeared on his body replacing his old coat. He then went to the weapons section and equipped the Illuminator and the Manipulator, making it so they could dual wield. The two swords appeared in his hands, he flipped them in his hands and slid them into the two holsters.

"This is a really great look." Kane replied. "Thanks Maeko."
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:26 pm

"Wow. This. This is amazing." Akimoto stated as he equipped the clothing. "It's perfect." He then pulled out his sword, The Mithrodian. He twirled it in the air, and then let it fall into the holster on his back.
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:26 pm

"Don't thank me yet. Your suit is lighter, and flame resistant." Maeko said, as Akimoto changed into his. "And yours, is lighter and more flexible."
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:28 pm

"That's great to hear, I accidentally charred my Coat of Midnight back when I first went solo." Kane lifted his hand up and clenched his fist, the sound of his new fingerless glove gave a muffled squeak. He then remembered a few things. "Do you still want to continue to make a few good coats for Yang and Yin?" Kane asked Maeko. "It'd give the three of you something to do while Akimoto and I head out to get Kisho."

He then turned his head to Akimoto and nodded his head, although he was waiting for an answer.

Last edited by Kane Kioshi on Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:37 pm

"Yeah, I'll make them one. But you two need to either be extremely safe, or not go at all. The Orange Guilds are more active than anything during the night. And I overheard a few people that were in here earlier talking about two of the orange guilds meeting up to kill any player that was outside of a safe zone at night."
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:38 pm

Kane was already at the doorway to exit the restaurant. "That's why we're not bringing Yang and Yin." He gave a smile and turned his body so the other three could see the dual swords on his back. He pointed to them over his shoulder. "Plus, I think we'll be able to handle them."
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:44 pm

Maeko gave a hesitant nod and then walked them to the door. She hugged Akimoto's waist, then looked up at him. "If you die, I just might have to kill you." That was their joke, whenever Akimoto would go out like this.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:44 pm

Akimoto gave a slight nod, kissed her forehead and then him and Kane were on their way.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:46 pm

Timeskip

Kane and Akimoto walked along a long, cemented bridge that connected two islands. They were on floor 43. This floor was an island map where players could enjoy a tropical world.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:48 pm

"No one in sight. I guess either the orange players got the word out, or they did what they said they would." He said, mostly to himself as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Kisho Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:50 pm

"Or people are just smart enough to listen to the Police Guilds." Kane and Akimoto heard a voice to their right, they turned their heads and noticed a man wearing white armor with an axe resting on the ground next to him. He had his arms crossed and he was resting against a barricade that was waist high, it was what saved a person so they didn't walk off the bridge into the waters below.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:52 pm

"Clearly you didn't." Akimoto joked as he turned to look at Kisho. He saw some figures move out of his peripheral vision.
Back to top Go down
Kisho Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:57 pm

"What are you doing here?" Kisho asked the two, it had been a few weeks since he left the party that Akimoto, Yang, and Yin were in, so he was unaware of the new party iin the guild created by Kane.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:57 pm

"We came to find you and ask you a very important question." Kane simply stated.
Back to top Go down
Kisho Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:58 pm

Kisho looked down at Kane. He noticed the Illuminator and the Manipulator on his back as the hilts stuck out behind his head. "You're a dual wielder?" He seemed more surprised now. "Where'd you learn to do that?"
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:00 pm

At that moment Akimoto saw someone now coming closer to them on their left. Akimoto pulled his sword and pointed it into the darkness. "State your name."
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:03 pm

Kane didn't answer Kisho, he quickly turned and went to pull out his two swords. However he saw a little girl in blue starter clothing standing there with a red feathery dragon on top of her black haired head.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoko and Jene

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:03 pm

The girl gave a small squeal and hopped back, lifting her hands up in front of herself to try and protect her self. "No wait, it's me!" She didn't say her name, she was scared Akimoto was going to attack her.
Back to top Go down
Kisho Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:07 pm

Kisho looked at Akimoto and his sword. "Trying to attack little girls?" He gave a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next