Gekkou Online ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gekkou Online ©

Gekkou Online is a continuity of the Sword Art Online storyline featuring a new set of players. Follow heroes such as Kane, Akimoto, and Nikko and watch their adventure to save the world of Gekkou Online. You are a player, you must survive in this world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga

Go down 
+2
Akimoto Heikichi
Kane Kioshi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:11 pm

"Hell no." Akimoto said flatly as he walked over to Kane. " You watch your back. You've messed with the wrong players." As he said this a snarl type look formed on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:11 pm

Sakurai shrugged his shoulders. "Very well. You all will have to face death some day." He flexed his hand and crushed the crystal in his hand. His body, as well as the other Death Bringers, shattered into shards and shot into the sky leaving Kane and Akimoto alone.
---------------------
Kane still held the Manipulator in his hand. He let out a sigh and looked towards Akimoto. "Thanks." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofgekkouonline.forumotion.com
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:14 pm

"No problem." Akimoto said, staring at the spot the man once stood. After closing his eyes and then opening them after a moment he turned to Kane. "Let's get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:15 pm

"You're not even mad?" Kane asked in surprise. He blinked and opened his menu, putting the Manipulator away.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:16 pm

"About what?" Akimoto asked, confused. He was however, mad. That he didn't kill that son of a bitch when he had the chance.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:17 pm

"Nevermind, I just thought you would be mad that I left you guys, again." Kane shifted his eyes to the foggy ground when he said 'again'.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:19 pm

" No, I should be mad that you're a dual wielder. And you didn't say anything to me about it." Akimoto said, giving a small grin as he elbowed Kane in the arm.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:21 pm

Kane replied, "What if word leaked out? You know how players feel around me, they all know I'm a Beater. Could you imagine how they would feel if they figure out I was the Midnight Swordsman, and on top of that, a Dual Wielder." He shook his head to get that thought from his head as Akimoto started to walk away. "Wait," he called out, holding his hand out towards him.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:21 pm

"Hm?" Akimoto asked, turning around slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:23 pm

Kane turned his body so he was completely facing Akimoto. "You're not in a guild, right?" He had a smile on his face, a smile that if someone saw, you know greatness would come out of it.

TIMESKIP (SEVERAL DAYS LATER)

A few days later, the floors up until Floor 45 had recently been opened up by Kane, Akimoto, and the Floor Clearing Police Guild. Kane walked into Maeko's restaurant on the previous floor, Floor 28. He was going to meet Akimoto there.
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:25 pm

Maeko exited the back room in one of Akimoto's shirts, and a pair of small shorts. She rubbed her eyes, then saw Kane. With a small yelp she darted back into the room, coming out a few moments later dressed in normal clothes. "Morning Kane." She said awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:26 pm

Akimoto exited a few moments later, yawning and scratching the back of his head. He was wearing a plain black t-shirt, what looked like sweatpants and no socks or shoes. "Sorry, over slept a bit there."
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:29 pm

Kane wasn't wearing his usual trench coat, he had on a outfit that looked like the Starter uniform, yet it was casual clothing. A black and blue t-shirt tucked into brown pants supported with a black belt. He had his black fingerless gloves on however. "Morning." He replied to Maeko and Akimoto

Kane sat at the bar. "Have you seen Kisho, Yin, or Yang around lately?" He asked, he was scrolling through his menu. He opened up his friends list and there was a tab for the guild he was in. He opened it up, the guild was named "The Eternal Keepers" with Kane as the Leader, the only member in it was Akimoto so far. They were trying to recruit their friends into the guild.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:41 pm

"No, I haven't seen any of them since the last time we were in here together." Akimoto said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:41 pm

Maeko brought the two a cup of hot coffee, and sat down on the other side of the bar and listened to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:43 pm

Kane closed out of the guild menu and scrolled over to the news section. He noticed the Police Guilds of the guild were quickly cleaning out floors as their members grew. Kane let out a sigh and took a sip of his coffee. "We'll have to find them then, they're idealistic players for the guild."
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:44 pm

"Mhm." Akimoto said, sipping his coffee. "Hey, Kane. Maeko asked me something last night while we were in bed, and I decided it'd be best to ask you. She's been working on her sewing skill, and she wanted to know if she could make us all uniforms."
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:46 pm

Kane threw his hands up and clapped in the air in an excited way, as if he were expecting this. "Of course she can, I've been stuck in the same Coat for 5 months now." He lowered his hands and took a sip of coffee. "Although we wouldn't really need a uniform, we're a private guild so we could just wear custom uniforms." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:49 pm

"Awesome!" Maeko said and reached under the counter. She pulled out a notepad. "I've been doodling these while the store was either closed or at a stand still. Tell me what you think." She said, and showed three different outfits for him to see, hers, Akimoto's and his.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:52 pm

Kane looked at the notepad, he noticed his uniform looked like the Knights of Blood Oath uniform, although his was tailored to fit with his like for a trench coat. He noticed the colors, blue and black, and fingerless gloves. "It's great." Kane replied sounding greatly amused. Although he noticed something, the concept for his new outfit had two straps. He looked at Akimoto suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:55 pm

"Well...." Akimoto said, his eyes nervously darting around. "It kinda just. Slipped out." He said, a nervous laugh escaping.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:55 pm

Kane shifted his eyes towards Maeko to see her reaction. He took a sip of coffee while doing so.
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:58 pm

"No worry, I'm not going to say anything." Maeko stated and slid the notepad back under the counter. " How about you two go out and find your friends, while I finish up your outfits. They should be done before you get back."
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:58 pm

Kane spoke up. "I don't know if Akimoto asked you yet, would you like to join the guild and be the third member?"
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:59 pm

"Hell yes!" Maeko yelled, she leaned across the counter and kissed Akimoto. This caught him off guard, so he fell backwards off of the bar stool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next