Gekkou Online ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gekkou Online ©

Gekkou Online is a continuity of the Sword Art Online storyline featuring a new set of players. Follow heroes such as Kane, Akimoto, and Nikko and watch their adventure to save the world of Gekkou Online. You are a player, you must survive in this world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga

Go down 
+2
Akimoto Heikichi
Kane Kioshi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:01 pm

Kane watched the whole scene until Maeko left the room. He finished his coffee and sat it down. "Where's my kiss?" He asked with a laugh in his voice. He opened his menu and continued to talk. "Who should we look for first?"
Back to top Go down
https://worldofgekkouonline.forumotion.com
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:03 pm

Akimoto laughed as he stood, putting his hand on Kane's cheek and then kissing his hand. "There." He said, then wiped his hand off. He let out a laugh as he sat back down and opened his menu. "Yin and Yang." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:05 pm

Kane lifted his finger and rubbed it across his cheek as if he were wiping it. "It's weird, why are Yang and Yin on different floors?"
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:08 pm

"The other day, before you two went off to fight the death bangers or whatever. Yin and Yang got into a fight and split up. Just a heads up." Maeko yelled from the back room.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:10 pm

Kane lifted his finger to his chin. "Well I guess we got to reunite them." He looked at Akimoto. "Who do you want to head to first?"
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:13 pm

"Let's go get Yang." Akimoto said as he stood. He opened his menu, and put on his cloak of twilight. Black pants, his fingerless gloves and his boots.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:14 pm

Yang sits in a small town on floor 18. This floor was foresty and had a large lake in the middle. She let out a sigh, she hadn't seen her brother in days. She hoped he was alright, but at the same time she didn't. Sibling rivalry at it's best.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:16 pm

Kane exited the large range of trees on the floor with Akimoto following behind. Kane scratched his back as if a spider were crawling on him, he was wearing his trench coat uniform.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:17 pm

"There she is." Akimoto said, pointing at a tree stump on their far left. He came to a stop behind Kane.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:19 pm

Kane shook himself and got himself together. He noticed Yang and put his hands to his mouth. "Hey!" He shouted loud enough for her to hear.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:50 pm

Yang turned her head and noticed Kane's figure out in the distance with Akimoto behind him. Kane had his hand up in the air and he was waving it back and forth. She then noticed them running to get to her.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:51 pm

Eventually Kane and Akimoto skidded to a halt. They were a few feet away from Yang, they got there pretty fast since their sprinting levels were pretty high. Kane had a smile on his face and he lowered his hand to his side. "Hey, how's it going?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:02 pm

"Fine, I guess," Yang said with a shrug,"What about you guys?" She was wearing casual clothing, taking a little break after her fight with Yin.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:05 pm

"It's been great. Kane, I'll let you do the honors." Akimoto said and began to walk off. Someone he had met at the start of SAO was there, so he ran over to speak with him.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:07 pm

"First, let me ask a question." Kane started. "Are you already in a guild?" He spoke faster as he was regaining his breath from running.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:12 pm

"No. Why, are you guys starting one?" Yang asked, now interested.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:15 pm

Kane gave a small nod and opened up his menu. He sprawled out his hand and went to his friends list, he opened up Yang's profile and tapped a button that said. "Invite to Guild." He closed the invitation and watched as Yang got a notification in front of her, she opened it and it said.

"Kane Kioshi - Level 46 - Has invited you to join his guild, 'The Eternal Keepers'."
"Would you like to accept?"
"Yes or No"
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:20 pm

Yang's eyes lit up with glee. Being a solo-player was starting to get lonely, so she eagerly tapped "Yes". "Great! Where's our first mission then?"
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:21 pm

"Finding Yin and Kisho." Kane gave a quirky smile that lit up his whole face, he had his eyes closed and he gave a sly laugh.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:36 pm

Akimkoto walked back over. "Ready to go get Yin?" He asked, waving to his friend behind them.

He waved back and then went on his way.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:40 pm

"Sure." Kane said. He turned his head to Yang and motioned for her to follow.

Timeskip (An hour later)

Kane, Akimoto, and Yang were walking up a snowy hill on Floor 37. This floor was completely covered in snow.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:46 pm

Yin had found a small cave on Floor 37, and after spending most of the day leveling up, now sat alone in his fire lit cave.
"It looks like he's up this way, but I don't know if he wants to talk to me so I'll stay out here." Yang gestured up the hill.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:48 pm

"That's fine. Stay safe." Akimoto said and then nodded for Kane to follow him. He had a black hoodie on under his coat, and the hood was up.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:49 pm

Kane wore his regular outfit, except it had a warm lining now on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:58 pm

Akimoto knocked on the door twice, and then waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next