Gekkou Online ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gekkou Online ©

Gekkou Online is a continuity of the Sword Art Online storyline featuring a new set of players. Follow heroes such as Kane, Akimoto, and Nikko and watch their adventure to save the world of Gekkou Online. You are a player, you must survive in this world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga

Go down 
+2
Akimoto Heikichi
Kane Kioshi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:07 pm

Akimoto patted Kane on the back as he passed him, walking over to Maeko. He began to whisper something, which made her go completely red before playfully smacking his cheek. "Pick anything you want." He called out to the others, grinning from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:09 pm

Yang sat at a booth, she was on the same side as Yin and Kane, the other side of the table was for Akimoto and Maeko she watched as Maeko playfully slapped Akimoto. "Yep, they sure are close friends." She whispered to the two as she looked through the menu.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:10 pm

"Do they serve steak here?" Kane called up to the counter as he held his menu in his hand.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofgekkouonline.forumotion.com
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:14 pm

"Do they serve steak here." Maeko mocked. "They serve just about everything here." She said with a slight grin as she turned to talk to Akimoto off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:15 pm

Kane gave a remarking face. He stuck his tongue out at Maeko, set his menu on the table and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:16 pm

Maeko turned so that no one else could see her, Akimoto blocking her small stature. A few moments passed and she came around from his front, partially red as he began to check her inventory.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:17 pm

Akimoto turned slowly, his face blood red, his mouth still hanging open. "Well." He said, then cleared his throat. "Well then, find anything you wanted Kane?" He said, his eyes wide, as he cleared his throat again.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:18 pm

Kane looked at Yang and Yin, they looked up from their menus. He lifted a finger and called back. "A steak, medium well."
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:19 pm

Yang started talking after Kane. "I'll just have a sandwich, any kind."
------------------------
Yin called up as well. "I'll have the same as her."
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:23 pm

Akimoto walked over awkwardly and sat down. Wiping his bottom lip as he looked nervously around.
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:23 pm

Maeko nodded and then walked into the back room to get the stuff cooked and prepared.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:24 pm

Kane rested his head on his hand. He looked around the shop. "Nice place she's got here." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:26 pm

"Indeed." Akimoto nodded, glad someone changed the subject. "We bought it not that long ago." Before he could go on, Maeko exited the back room.
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:26 pm

Maeko walked over, sitting down Kane's steak. She then sat down the twins sandwiches. The last two plates were hers and Akimoto's. Akimoto's was Spaghetti and meatballs, and hers was a bowl of soup. "What would you like to drink?" She asked everyone.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:28 pm

Kane acknowledged Maeko with thanks and grabbed a knife, he began to cut into the steak that was in front of him. "I'd just like water if that's fine." He replied up to her. While doing so, he looked at the Akimoto. "So, how has it been lately?" He asked. Lifting his fork up and biting a small piece of the steak.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:29 pm

"Do you have any cola?" Yin asked.
------------
Yang replied shortly after Kane. "I'll just have water too." She grabbed a napkin and set it next to her plate.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:31 pm

" I'll have a iced tea." Akimoto said with a smile as he took a bite of a meatball. "It's been good actually, for me and Maeko both." He said, grinning as he looked at her. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:31 pm

Maeko nodded and repeated it. "Two waters, one cola and a iced tea." She then smiled brightly at Akimoto's statement.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:32 pm

Kane talked as he chewed on a piece of steak. "Well." He said in in between bites, he held his knife up as he talked. "I have tried to clear the floors to rescue the players, like I stated on the 1st floor, however it hasn't gone so well, we've only gotten to the 38th floor and we're already 4 months into this game." He swallowed. "Frankly, it sucks."
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:34 pm

"Tell me about it." Akimoto agreed, cutting into his steak. " I haven't been on the front lines since floor twenty,they don't really want 'solo players' up there, guilds and shit only. I think that's bull crap, they should have as many people up there as possible, well. Those who can actually fight worth a shit. Take away the loss of players." He said, stopping himself. "People.." He corrected himself, looking down at the table.
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:35 pm

Maeko exited with the drinks as Akimoto was talking. She sat them down and then sat down next to him. Listening intently.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:37 pm

Kane nodded. "The only known solo player that has helped clear the floors is the Midnight Swordsman." It went silent for a few seconds until Kane slammed his hand that held the knife down onto the table. "I have to tell you all something." He stated. He turned his head to Akimoto. "Remember that short conversation we had about the Midnight Swordsman? How I just said he was the one that cleared the floors, and you know how he was described as a solo player that would attack the floor bosses at Midnight when the guilds are off duty for the day, going against their 'law'?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:39 pm

"Let me guess. It's you?" Akimoto said, slightly joking as he took another bite. He didn't look up from his plate, lost partially in thought.
Back to top Go down
Maeko Rui

Maeko Rui

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:39 pm

Maeko looked over at Kane in surprise, his outburst nearly made her spill her glass.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:40 pm

Kane lowered his head so the shadow of from his hair covered his eyes. He gave a slight nod. "I only tried to help people. Not get recognition for my actions."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next