Gekkou Online ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gekkou Online ©

Gekkou Online is a continuity of the Sword Art Online storyline featuring a new set of players. Follow heroes such as Kane, Akimoto, and Nikko and watch their adventure to save the world of Gekkou Online. You are a player, you must survive in this world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga

Go down 
+2
Akimoto Heikichi
Kane Kioshi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:24 pm

The man gave a growl and grit his teeth as he swept his feet and tripped Akimoto. He quickly sprung up and stabbed his sword straight through his chest, he pulled it out and stabbed again, he pulled it out, and then did it again. Akimoto's health was going down quicker with each stab.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofgekkouonline.forumotion.com
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:29 pm

Akimoto waited until he stabbed him once more, and then he twisted his body. The sword snapped at the handle and the blade was stuck in Akimoto. In a frail like motion, he stood. His sword hung low to the ground as he carried it. He knew he was about to die. He swung his sword at the mans head.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:32 pm

The man hopped back, dodging the blade and allowing Akimoto to fall onto the ground on his side, the red aura that was once around his blade engulfed the handle of the sword. The blade magically sprouted up from the handle and he laughed. The footsteps Akimoto heard earlier started to get closer as the two of them saw several silhouettes approaching in the fog. One of which looked as if he had his hands handcuffed in the front of his body. A single sword slung over his back. "Looks like it's your damsel in distress." The man spurt out to Akimoto followed with a small laugh, he shook his head and his once sadistic attitude turned into a normal expression. He watched as the silhouettes walked closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:34 pm

What the man didn't notice, was that Akimoto's health was rising faster and faster. The blade turned into pixels and the hole it left soon healed. He didn't notice any of this however.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:35 pm

The man's ear was now slowly healing as the fog around the silhouettes dispersed revealing Kane walking towards the two with his hands handcuffed. Behind him, he was followed by tons of players in cloaks.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:37 pm

Akimoto laid on the ground, watching. He knew he was getting out of this alive. Him and Kane both. "Let him loose. Or I'll kill every last one of you by myself. But don't worry, I'll save you for last." Akimoto said as he stood. Holding the sword in his right hand. As he said the last part, he looked at the man with a look of pure hatred.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:39 pm

"Try to kill me?" The man let out a loud laugh, although it was a single laugh. "The Death Bringers don't face death, they just deliver it." He turned his head as he talked to Akimoto, he watched Kane walk closer until he was halted by a few men in cloaks. They stood a few yards away from the two.

"Want your friend released alive?" The man replied.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:42 pm

"Indeed. And if you even try to kill him, I promise you. You'll all be dead, and if I don't succeed. You'll be damn fucking sure I'll die trying." Akimoto spat.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:44 pm

"I accept that challenge." The man nodded and a few of the cloaked men pulled out their swords. Akimoto noticed a smile on Kane's face as the players attacked. Akimoto closed his eyes as the first strike hit, yet he quickly opened them and noticed Kane still standing. Blood wounds appeared on his skin yet they would quickly disappear. His health would go down a few centimeters and then quickly sky rocket back up to 100%, he looked as though the attacks weren't doing anything to him.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:45 pm

Akimoto walked over to them. "Well. Don't take all of the fun." He said to Kane, slightly laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:46 pm

"Mind cutting the cuffs?" Kane asked Akimoto as the players around him started panting. The other players stood in shock.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:48 pm

Akimoto nodded and walked over. He took one of the soldiers swords out of their hands as he passed, and simply sliced the cuffs, releasing Kane. He handed the sword back to the shocked soldier and smiled. "Thanks, I didn't want to dull mine. It being rare and all." He said, grinning towards Kane.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:50 pm

Kane stretched his hands and cracked his wrists. He lifted a hand up and slipped the Illuminator out of it's sword pack. He spun it in his fingers and held it at his side. "So, I saw a hundred or so players. Want to go half and half?" Kane asked. The players started to panic and they all grabbed their weapons.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:51 pm

"Eighty Twenty? I'll rock paper scissors you for it." Akimoto grinned as he scanned the faces of the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:53 pm

Before Kane could acknowledge the soldiers sprang forward and attacked the two. Kane sliced his sword and slashed through several players. Flames spurted from the sword since the Illuminator's special skill was to shoot fire.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:54 pm

Akimoto ducked as a player went flying over him. He began slicing and dodging, getting every player he hit down to about 5 percent health.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:56 pm

Kane spun around and slashed his sword, a barrier of fire knocked into several players knocking them out. He landed on his feet and a few players started to overpower him, as well as Akimoto. They held onto their arms and necks completely making them incapacitated.

The man gave a snicker as he watched Kane and Akimoto struggle. "Ready to accept death?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:56 pm

"Are you?" Akimoto yelled out as he tried to fight back.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:59 pm

The player's grip got tighter on both Akimoto and Kane. Kane's left hand was free from any player's grasp, he quickly swept it around opening his menu and going to the weapons section. He didn't want to use this player skill although now was their only chance of survival. He scrolled down the weapons section and tapped the 'Manipulator', when he tapped it, it asked if he wanted to equip dual wielding. Kane accepted the question and the Manipulator appeared in his hand. He swung it around and sliced off a player's arm, freeing his arm. He spun his arm and sliced several players causing them to let him go. He flipped and landed on the ground on his knees. He picked up the Illuminator and stood up holding both swords in his hands.

The man widened his eye and stared at Kane, "A dual wielder?!" He shouted out loud.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:01 pm

Akimoto said the same thing, but then took the advantage to run at the man, slicing his right arm off. the cut was at about the elbow. He turned, and then began to fight the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:03 pm

Kane swung his arms into a flat cross causing flames to spurt out to his left from the Illuminator and a gust of wind to shoot to his right from the Manipulator, this took out a great deal of soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:05 pm

Akimoto finished off the remaining players. Leaving each one with ten percent or less. He stopped with a sigh and slid his sword back into his holster, he was down on one knee. His head bowed.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:06 pm

Kane slid the Illuminator back into it's strap on his back and he held the Manipulator in his right hand, he didn't have an extra strap for it yet. He heard a clapping sound and turned his head to face the eyepatched man. Akimoto heard the clapping too and looked at the man, he stood there kneeling on the ground clapping with his cut off hand, his wound was already healing.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:09 pm

"What?" Akimoto spat as he stood up.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:09 pm

"I'm clapping at how close you brought them to their deaths." The Man stopped clapping. "As you know, I am the Guild Master of The Death Bringers, a new yet rising group of players. My name is Sakurai Hado. You two are great fighters, especially you, Midnight Swordsman, being a dual wielder and all. Would you care to join?" All while saying this, he opened up a part of his cloak and took out a small blue crystal. A teleporting crystal, although it had a black hue to it, which allowed him to teleport more than one person.
------------------------
Kane stood straight up, he gave an 'Are you insane?' type of look and turned his head to see what Akimoto had to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga   [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Eternal Saga
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next