Gekkou Online ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gekkou Online ©

Gekkou Online is a continuity of the Sword Art Online storyline featuring a new set of players. Follow heroes such as Kane, Akimoto, and Nikko and watch their adventure to save the world of Gekkou Online. You are a player, you must survive in this world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:46 pm

Akimoto looked at the person speaking, upset that he had not woken up for the first floor boss fight. He tried to concentrate on what the person up front was saying, but his mind kept wandering.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:47 pm

"Greetings, Players!" The man said. "My name is Takashi. I was instructed to create a party with all those who showed up the meeting today, and head into the second floor, where we would later encounter the second floor boss and defeat it, opening up the gateway to the third floor!"
Back to top Go down
https://worldofgekkouonline.forumotion.com
Kisho Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:53 pm

Kisho was at the back row, his arms were crossed and he stared at the man
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:53 pm

The man kept explaining things and stated they would teleport to the second floor safezone after a few minutes. Kane turned his head and noticed the others.
Back to top Go down
Kisho Kenshin

Kisho nodded his head towards Kane when he saw Kisho
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:54 pm

Akimoto nodded towards Kane as he looked back, his elbows resting on his knees with his fingers intertwined. looking at the ground slightly, but still noticing everything around him
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:54 pm

Kane slid his finger and opened up his menu. He went to his party and saw the names 'Kisho, Akimoto, Yang, and Yin.' With his name at the top indicating he was the host of the party. He closed out of the menu only to get a "Joint-Party Request" From Takashi, the join-party request was to merge the two parties into one so they could communicate. He accepted it and the names of the people in his party appeared on a secondary list next to Kane and his party's names.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:55 pm

Akimoto got the notification that they had conjoined parties, he slid his finger to open his menu, clicked the notification and saw the other members that had just joined, he scrolled down seeing Maeko. He gave a small smile at this then slid his menu away, waiting for what was next.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:55 pm

(Time Transition: Safezone #1, Floor #2 - Time: 7:45 A.M)

Kane stretched as he stood in the large group of 15 players. The safezone on Floor 2 looked slightly the same as the one on Floor One.
Back to top Go down
Kisho Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:56 pm

"The creators got sloppy in design for this town..." Kisho thought to himself, looking around
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:56 pm

Akimoto stood a few feet away from Kane and Kisho, behind him there was a group of about four girls, Maeko being the one in the middle. They spoke in low whispers as they stood there waiting.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:57 pm

Kane nodded at Akimoto and Kisho. He spoke up to Takashi. "We must not waste time, we should clear the second floor within a few hours." He said, opening his inventory and getting his starter sword ready. He also used those new knives, a belt formed over his clothing with two packs of 4 knives on the sides. He had 8 throwing knives in total.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:57 pm

Akimoto nodded in agreement as he opened his inventory, getting his starter sword out.
Back to top Go down
Kisho Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:58 pm

Kisho also took out his weapon, his Starter Axe, from his inventory
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:59 pm

(Time Transition: Floor #2 Open Field - Time: 11:58 A.M)

Kane slid his sword into his holster, the conjoined parties had made it to the gateway where they had to hike a long trek up to the Floor boss. Which was a long tower that connected upwards to the third floor.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:59 pm

Yin and Yang both had starter swords. Yang had told herself to only use her other weapons if necessary, she didn't want anyone to figure out she was a Beta-tester. Apparently someone in the first boss battle had started yelling about how bad the Beta-testers were, and Yang didn't want to get caught up in that.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 12:00 am

Takashi stood in front of everyone before pushing open the gate to the boss battle room. "You ready?" He shouted. Everyone nodded and he pushed the door open.
Back to top Go down
Kisho Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 12:00 am

"Let's do this" Kisho said, spinning his axe around
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

Yin and Yang both drew their swords. "Hey, keep to the back okay?" Yang whispered to her brother.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 12:01 am

Kane stood at the front right behind Takashi. The group of 15 entered the doorway as a blind light flashed. They stood in a grassy field surrounded by trees that acted like a wall. Each of them stood 30 meters tall.
Back to top Go down
Kisho Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 12:02 am

"Some tall trees if you ask me..." Kisho said, examining the trees
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 12:02 am

"You can say that again," Yin said looking up at the tree tops.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

Kane looked ahead and could note a large beast sitting down on the ground curled in a ball. Even when laying down, the top of the beast stood 5 meters tall. It sleeped even though the players were in the same room. Takashi rose and eyebrow, "Well, that's odd?" He started, he took a step forward and the beast magically woke up. It's eyes glowed red as it stood up on it's four legs. It was a large bull like creature that stood 10 meters tall on all fours.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 12:03 am

Akimoto stood, staring up at the beast before them. "Well. What do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 12:05 am

Takashi held his sword up and shouted. "Team A! Flank to the right!" The four girls Akimoto noticed earlier moved to the right as the beast roared. "Team B! Flank to the left!" Kane watched as Maeko, and 3 guys ran to the left with their swords. "Team C! Advance!" He shouted, people in Team C were Kane, Kisho, Akimoto, Yang, Yin, and Takashi himself.
------------------------------------------
Kane watched as Takashi swung his sword and advanced on the boss. "Wait! This isn't a thought out tactic, you're just ordering groups around!" He shouted, Takashi ignored Kane and yelled as the beast huffed, steam blew from it's bull like nose and it burst around as Team A and Team B advanced on it from the sides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next