Gekkou Online ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gekkou Online ©

Gekkou Online is a continuity of the Sword Art Online storyline featuring a new set of players. Follow heroes such as Kane, Akimoto, and Nikko and watch their adventure to save the world of Gekkou Online. You are a player, you must survive in this world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 12:23 am

Akimoto stared at Kane in amazement. "You're going to just up and leave? We got you this far so fuck us? Is that it?"
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 12:24 am

Kane stopped and turned around, He looked at Akimoto then dropped his gaze over to Yang. "I'm not doing it out of pity for you all." He turned his head to the side. "I don't want any of you to have to deal with the troubles of a beater." He turned around and held a hand up waving goodbye to Yang, Akimoto, and the others. "I want you all to be safe, stay in the party, I'm leaving the host powers to Kisho, if we ever meet again. I'll reconsider what has gone on." He walked up the steps and stood at the doorway to the third floor. He opened his inventory and left the party he was in, leaving Kisho in charge of Akimoto, Yin, and Yang. He pushed open the door and left out of sight.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofgekkouonline.forumotion.com

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7