Gekkou Online ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gekkou Online ©

Gekkou Online is a continuity of the Sword Art Online storyline featuring a new set of players. Follow heroes such as Kane, Akimoto, and Nikko and watch their adventure to save the world of Gekkou Online. You are a player, you must survive in this world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 pm

The sun started to set. Kane stood fully straight as he called out to the others. "It's getting late, we should head to an open inn and stay there." He threw his arm to the side stabbing a boar in the skull. Digital blood shot out as it shattered. He spun his sword and threw it up in the air, tilting the top of his body and letting it fly smoothly down into it's holder. He then stood straight.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofgekkouonline.forumotion.com
Kisho Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 pm

Kisho Decapitated a boar soon after "Got it" He said, spinning his axe and quickly setting it into his holster.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:18 pm

Akimoto just nodded as he easily slid his sword back into it's holder, walking up to the others. He then began to walk back to town. "I'll pay for the rooms, I found a lot of loot back before I met you all. I should have enough for four rooms, one for each of us, and then a shared one for the twins."
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:19 pm

Kane nodded and slid his finger in front of him opening up the inventory. He opened up his weapons inventory and noticed something below his starter sword. It was a thing called 'Knife Pack'.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:20 pm

Once in town Akimoto paid enough to rent four rooms. He picked his out, which was a corner room, next to his was Kane's, across the hall from both of them were Kisho, and beside his was Yin and Yangs.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:20 pm

Kane sat on his bed looking through his menu. He had a slight frown as he realized he was going to be stuck here for who knows how long. He was glad he didn't have to go alone.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:22 pm

A little over an hour after they had settled into their rooms, Kane could hear foot steps from Akimoto's room, and then the creak of his door opening and then closing. No one else could hear this though. He then barely heard the silent footsteps as Akimoto began walking down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:24 pm

Kane still had his starter clothes on, the only clothes in his inventory besides the casual clothes he had. He quietly opened his door and peered out noticing Akimoto's hair disappear around a corner. He decided to follow him. Closing his door he walked after him.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:24 pm

Akimoto strolled speedily through the alley ways behind the building, and down a few more before coming towards a fountain in the middle of street. Sitting there, was a girl. They talked for a brief moment, then she stood. Grabbing hold of his hand they began walking off.

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 4 1388434-bigthumbnail
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:26 pm

Kane peered down with his eyes gazing off after the two. He was on top of a rooftop of a nearby building within the safezone.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:29 pm

Akimoto and the girl soon disappeared into a nearby building supposedly entering her room at an Inn.

Small TimeSkip, about thirty minutes

( And no, not what you're thinking. They only fifteen. Dirty minded people these days.)

Akimoto exited the building after saying his goodbyes. He had a grin on his face as he shook his hair, walking back towards the Inn.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:29 pm

Kane made his way down the side of the building he was on and snuck around a few bushes until he came into view in front of Akimoto. He turned his head and stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:32 pm

Uh. Kane!" Akimoto says, almost loosing his footing on the cobble stone style walk way. "What are you doing out here?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck, going red with a nervous smile. As he awkwardly began to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:32 pm

Kane lifted his eye and turned his body so he was completely facing Akimoto. "I left my room to check on the twins and I noticed you gone." Kane replied. "What are you doing out?" The lights in the town shined as people walked throughout the safezone.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:38 pm

"Uh. Nothing. I was just, uh. visiting a friend?" Akimoto said nervously, his face going completely red as he moved his hand from the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:38 pm

Kane crossed his arms. "It's a game, Akimoto." He said. "We may be here for a while, and we could die at any second, but it's still a game, not the real world."
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:39 pm

" I know that." Akimoto responded quietly. " I just. Hell, I don't know. All I know is I'll be careful, she's a good fighter as well. She can take care of herself for the time being. She's already in another party with friends. I would have invited her to ours if not." He sighed, walking up to Kane and resting his hand on his shoulder as they began to walk. " I just figured, we're going to be in here a while. Why not meet someone."
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:39 pm

"Just try not to get too close to anyone, anything can be lost at any time." Kane replied.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:42 pm

" I know that, it's just like the real world when you think about it. But you don't see people not getting married just because the spouse may die at any moment." Akimoto stated as they entered their Inn.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:43 pm

"They also don't have monsters after them in the real world." Kane replied. He opened his door. "I already told the others this. Meet at the town square tomorrow morning, 7 A.M Sharp." He nodded and closed the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:44 pm

Akimoto nodded as he entered his room, a message notification popped up as he fell back onto the bed. He responded and then closed down the screen, slowly falling asleep
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:45 pm

(Time Transition: Safezone #1, Floor 1 - Time: 7:00 A.M)

Kane sat down on a small step as he peered down in front of him. He noticed people streaming into seats next to him, not many, only a few. He sighed as he realized a party was sent out earlier in the morning to clear the first floor boss, and opened the way to the second floor. This new meeting was to start parties and explore the second floor until they could clear out the second floor boss.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:45 pm

Akimoto sat a few rows above Kane, sitting three rows above him, second row to the top was Maeko. She looked at him, her chin resting in her hands. Akimoto stared patiently down at the front.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:46 pm

Yin and Yang sat together on a middle row of the atrium, conversing before the meeting began. Yang was showing him some different items she'd found when they were out training the day before.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:46 pm

Kane shook his head in shame, how could they have slept in late and missed the chance to fight the first floor boss? The meeting started as a man in yellow knight armor walked out in front of everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next