Gekkou Online ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gekkou Online ©

Gekkou Online is a continuity of the Sword Art Online storyline featuring a new set of players. Follow heroes such as Kane, Akimoto, and Nikko and watch their adventure to save the world of Gekkou Online. You are a player, you must survive in this world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kisho Kenshin

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:53 pm

"Kane?" Kisho asks, "Finally someone I know!" He chuckles, His voice was also very much like his Avatar's
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:53 pm

Kane straightened his body after hearing his name. "You look, different?" He asked in a sudden urge of surprise.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofgekkouonline.forumotion.com
Kisho Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:54 pm

"Can say the same for you, I was originally planning on being a Tank Role so I was gonna be Taller to handle bigger weapons, you know?" He explains, scratching the back of his head
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:55 pm

"I wonder if the classes and roles remained in tact with our change." Kane muttered. "It would be best considering we could die out there if not careful." He turned his head looking for the others.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:55 pm

After explaining to Yin that they were going to make it she looked around to find the others she had met earlier. She spotted Kisho and Kane, who were in the same uniforms as earlier and pulled Yin over the meet up with them.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:56 pm

Akimoto stood at the wall behind them, a few yards away. He didn't look up, so he didn't see them. Tears filled his eyes, he clenched his jaw tightly. It was over, he wasn't going to live.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:57 pm

Kane tilted his body and slightly tilted his head down to stare at Yang. He could barely recognize her face. "Yang?" He asked. He turned his head and stared eye level with Yin.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:57 pm

"What? I don't look that different," Yang told him, crossing her arms. "Anyway, two people don't seem like they'd last very long here. It'd be good to have a few other people in case things get too rough in the field." She didn't seem too fazed by the whole "stuck in SAO" thing. Though Yin clearly was. He didn't make eye contact with anyone, and stared down at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:58 pm

Kane loosened his shoulders. "You're right. We should try to clear the first floor boss as soon as possible. We should head out in the morning." Kane turned his head and noticed a person leaning against a wall behind him. "That you Akimoto?" He asked over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:00 pm

"Yup." Akimoto said as he simply raised his right hand and let it fall back. All at once everything became clear. He wouldn't have to do this on his own, he may be able to survive. No matter how long it takes. He stood straight, and walked over to them. "Kane?" He asked, barely noticing him. "You look. Different." He said,looking down slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:00 pm

Kane nodded his head in a serious manner. "We're planning to head out tomorrow morning towards the first floor boss." He overheard another group stating that a meeting was going to be held tomorrow for a party attack on the first floor boss.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

Kane clenched a fist. The grinding of his glove quietly got muffled as he spoke. "We have to head out into the field tonight. To get a head start on the beasts, and train each other for tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:02 pm

"Sounds good with me." Akimoto stated as he stood near them all. "It'd be best to rent a room for the night." He said, mainly to himself. He looked over, and saw a girl staring at him. She looked oddly familiar.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:03 pm

Kane turned and started walking from the group. "Follow if you want, I'm heading out for a while. We can head to the town square in the morning." He opened his inventory while he watched. A sword appeared on his back. It had a grey strap and a dark brown case. He casually walked with the sword adjusting into place on his back.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:10 pm

Akimoto nodded as he followed Kane, he opened his inventory, as he walked his sword appeared on his back. He swiped away the inventory screen, but not before getting a friend request from someone he had meet when he first started SAO after the beta. "Maeko Rui" Was the name. He slightly blushed as he accepted the request, but quickly the redness faded as he cleared his throat and swiped away the screen.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:11 pm

Eventually Kane, Akimoto, and anyone who had followed the two, got outside the first floor's safezone. From here on, they could get killed without hesitation. Kane reached back and slid his hand around the sword hilt. He squeezed and pulled the sword out, the starter sword gleamed in the setting sun as he held it at his side. "Ready?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kisho Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:11 pm

"Yep" Kisho yelled, catching up, he pulled out a starter one-handed axe
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:13 pm

"Positive." Akimoto said as he pulled out his sword, it was a basic starter sword. He spread his legs apart slightly, and looked out into the distance, his sword at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:13 pm

Kane spun the light sword around between his fingertips, it made a slicing sound as he abruptly caught it in his palm. His hand slid down to the bottom of the hilt. "Then let's go!" He shouted as he ran forward down a dirt path.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:14 pm

Akimoto nodded as he flipped the sword in the air, catching it behind his back, holding it so the blade was facing backward, he began to run.
Back to top Go down
Kisho Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:14 pm

Kisho sped through the terrain until he encountered his first opponent, beating him in the matter of seconds with an ending blow to the head
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:15 pm

Kane thrust his sword forward and a blue light shot out from behind it as he shot past a boar. He flipped it and thrust it to his side slashing another boar. Both evaporated. He shouted as he spun it in the air and caught it in his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:16 pm

Akimoto sped off to the right of the others, where a group of four boars grazed in the field. He jumped mid air, spinning around before bringing his sword down onto the neck of the first, it evaporating, he then spun his sword around, hitting the head of a rushing boar. He finished off the other two in a matter of seconds and stood there, looking at Kane and Kisho.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:16 pm

Kane threw his sword to the side slashing a boar. He twisted his body and threw the sword up. His body started to fall to the ground as he caught the sword and spun, slicing a boar in the neck. He used his other hand to catch himself and flip up.
Back to top Go down
Kisho Kenshin

Kisho became surrounded with 6 boars around him, he looked at them then yelled, his Axe became white as he smashed it into the ground, creating a shockwave that sent them all flying into their grave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next