Gekkou Online ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gekkou Online ©

Gekkou Online is a continuity of the Sword Art Online storyline featuring a new set of players. Follow heroes such as Kane, Akimoto, and Nikko and watch their adventure to save the world of Gekkou Online. You are a player, you must survive in this world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:31 pm

"It's just a game, you know!" Kane called back. He held his hand out and flipped the bird so Akimoto couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
https://worldofgekkouonline.forumotion.com
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:32 pm

Yin looked kind of ashamed, being a new player and all. "Hey! There's nothing with being a new player, besides, there were only a thousand people that got to beta test," Yang retorted.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:32 pm

Akimoto flipped the bird over his shoulder without turning around. Seemingly at the same time as Kane. A grin on his face as he turned back towards them. " Akimoto. " He said, flipping a coin to Yin. "Sorry for the dick attitude, it's how I am when I try to see if other players are worth my time." He winked, looking to Kane and nodding.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:34 pm

Kane clenched a fist hard enough for it to tremble for a split second. "I hated people like that in the beta." He muttered to himself. "People acting like they're higher than everyone else."
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:35 pm

"As did I. But as the game went along, I realized that's the way to test others, if they snap, but don't go all out. They're a worthy partner. If they begin to cry and scream, they're not worth even a slime's time." He said, and paused for a moment. "Do you get what I'm saying here?"
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:36 pm

Kane stifled a scoff and lowered his fist. "Sure I do. The name's Kane." His avatar stood 6 foot 6 inches, the same height as Akimoto.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:36 pm

"Except, if you're a dick to people then they probably won't want to be your partner," Yang countered. Yin had finished his apple by now and was just listening to the others talk.
Back to top Go down
Kisho Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:37 pm

Kisho was also listening, He was 6'7, an inch taller than Kane and Akimoto.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:38 pm

Since every one else was talking about how tall they are, Yang's avatar stood about 5'10, which was just a bit taller than she was 'irl'. However, Yin's avatar stood a little shorter than the others at 6'2, which was about how tall he was 'irl'.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:38 pm

Kane looked down at his feet. They were shattering away. A light flashed and he was standing in front of a large fountain that towered in a large Colosseum. It seemed to be the capitol of the safe point the players first spawned in. Players teleported in in the dozens after him, he looked around and noticed Kisho, Yin and Yang, and Akimoto a bit away.
Back to top Go down
Kisho Kenshin

Kisho looked around in the crowd, wondering what the big commotion is all about
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:39 pm

Yang spotted Kane and Kisho and waved in their direction.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:40 pm

Akimoto noticed everyone, he gave a small wave to the twins and then looked forward, his hands falling to his sides.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:41 pm

Kane turned his head, he wondered if this was to start off the game. The other players around him started talking and mumbling, most of them thinking what he had as well. That's when the game master appears. He went on to explain to the players that they were trapped in the game, just like he did in the actual anime of SWORD ART ONLINE.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:42 pm

The game master then told the players to check their inventories. Kane did so, he slid his finger opening the menu. He tapped an icon and slid his finger down opening his inventory. He saw a thing entitled 'Mirror.' He tapped it and light shined around where he stood. The light shattered and Kane stood appearing differently then what he originally was.

Kane stood at 6 foot 2 inches, his hair way shorter than what it was in the past, his hair was parted in the middle with two large bangs hanging down onto his nose. The right tuft of his hair spiked out. He looked younger than what his avatar was. Yet he had the same clothes on.
Back to top Go down
Kisho Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:42 pm

Kisho also did the same, His appearance changed little but he looked a bit younger and his height shortened back to 6'3.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:43 pm

Akimoto followed suit, doing as every one else did. His appearance changed very little, his hair staying the same style just getting shorter, with red highlights. His clothes stayed the same, but the scar above his eye disappeared. His height still at 6'6. His face looked younger, less wear and tear. He looked like an average 15-16 year old.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:45 pm

After looking in the mirrors, Yin and Yang's appearances had only changed a bit.
Yang was now a bit shorter at 5'4. Her hair had also changed to a subtle blonde color, which was still in a long pony tail.
Yin was still the same height as before, now with blonde hair to match his sister's.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:46 pm

Kane looked around. He couldn't recognize anyone. His hair color had stayed the same, dark brunette, and his eye color as well, which was a deep grey. He peered around slowly as the game master said his final good luck wishes and vanished into the game's mainframe.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:46 pm

Akimoto decided it was best to just let the others find him. He shrugged his shoulders and walked over to a nearby wall, leaning against it with his head hanging. Knowing that someone, most likely Kane would recognize him by his stance.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:47 pm

Yin was a bit shaken up, and very close to tears. He grabbed his sister's arm for security saying,"What if we never get home Chase? What if we're going to be stuck here forever? What if we die?!" Yang stayed strong for her brother, she kindly patted him on the shoulder. "Hey, we're going to be fine, alright? We're smart, we'll make it," she told him, though she had her doubts.
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:48 pm

Kane turned his head towards the two twins, he heard mumbling from a distance away, and recognized Yang's voice.
Back to top Go down
Kisho Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:48 pm

Kisho bumped into Kane as he looks as if he was running "Sorry!" He yelled, He didn't recognize anyone
Back to top Go down
Kane Kioshi
Admin
Kane Kioshi

Kane stumbled back. He held his finger up and pointed at Kisho. He recognized the face. "Kisho?" He asked. His voice still remained slightly low like it did in with his avatar.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Heikichi

Akimoto Heikichi

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:51 pm

Akimoto looked towards the ground, his leg propped against the wall behind him. His eyes looked frantic, though no one could see them. He blinked, shook his head and then closed his eyes. Thoughts began rushing through his mind, what about Madison? He had a date with her tonight. And all of his online friends, Jared, Jack, all of them. He knew they weren't playing this, and if they were it wasn't the same server. What about his new friend, Jonathan. He knew he was playing this, but he was on the Japanese servers. Right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga    [Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Sword Art Online Arc]: The Aincrad Saga
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next